What do you call your bag?

benswife2007

MemesTreasures
O.G.
Dec 31, 2010
What do you call your bag? I call my cherry speedy "my cherry" lol. all the kids call my bag "your cherry bag" or just "cherries". I have started calling my new bag Tivey or just "her". So do you have nickname for your bag? do you call it that in public? I found myself walking around the house talking ot myself looking for my purse going "where the heck is Tivey?" (she was in her dusty in the closet where I forgot I put her lol). My husband was looking at me like I was nuts and shaking his head. If someone asks me about my bag I refer to it as "her". I know men have been calling boats and cars womans name for years so why cant we call our purse something? SO ladies what do you call your purse?

My friends started calling my retiro pm bag (1st and only LV bag) ... Louie. Since I was afraid for my purse to get dirty, my friends occasionally ask if I'm taking Louie out to play outside. Then, I got my Josephine wallet. So we now refer to them as Louie and Josephine.

Oh yes! I love naming my bags! :hbeat:

Tivoli PM= Tivvy! Our bags have the same name! They are legit twins :tender:
Pomme Alma= Lina
Pegase= Pegasus

Chanel Jumbo= Yvette
Burberry Tote= Katya

And, I'll admit... I name my accessories too :blush:

My baby sisters named my bags in the beginning...

Speedy = Jessica (after Jessica Simpson, it was when she was really popular)
Totally = polar bear
Cles = hohonukai (I've spelled this wrong... purchased during a family vacation in Hawaii)
Reade = cherry
Groom Cles = Nick

Everything I've purchased in more recent years is nameless. "trevi" "zippy" etc

I just call it, "my purse", sometimes, "my Louie". I don't really name my purses, but my sister will make fun of me sometimes. "Don't forget your gajillion dollar purse!" She always calls it the "gajillion dollar purse".

lol, i love this thread :smile: it totally makes me smile, lol.

I've had many bags, but never called them names other than what the designer called them (sabrina's, sophia's etc...) but I think it's time for some names, it kinda makes purses even more "fun" KWIM?:smile:

lol, i love this thread :smile: it totally makes me smile, lol.

I've had many bags, but never called them names other than what the designer called them (sabrina's, sophia's etc...) but I think it's time for some names, it kinda makes purses even more "fun" KWIM?:smile:

Yes I love that my new tivoli pm is "tivey". I havent named my other items yet: zippy wallet, id holder, pouch...i just name the big items...i guess I can call my wallet zippy lol!