What do You Buy To Update Your Workout Gear ?

Jan 23, 2006
What do you buy to update your workout stuff ?

I will buy if needed, Sneakers/ Trainers .
I have been using the same bag for over a year now , so maybe I will get a new one soon.

I go through a lot of sports bra's leggings and socks. Ballet shoes for yoga ( I wear them instead of being bare foot, I'm a little anal about hygiene. )

How about you ?

Last purchase was clip in shoes for spinning. They make a big difference.

Am starting to think about a LV Keepall for the gym but it would be a while. . . .(haven't even received the Speedy yet).

Usually just shirts and pants. I also like having shoes just for the sport, like running shoes, cardio shoes, court shoes (squash), cross trainers for when you're at the gym for more than one thing.

the t-shirts and trousers for me too :smile:. I'm about due another batch. I'm not fussed about my gym bag and I wear the correct running and crosstraining shoes for the particular workout,and they are not always the best looking unfortunately.

I'm up for new Spring workout clothes,and I for one have been sucked in by those yummy Nike ads...:biggrin:

i work out on a treadmill in my living room so i don't think anything has been replaced in ages...although i did switch from random cotton tees to white mens tanks recently. so much more comfy. i pick up new pants when they're on sale for less than 10 dollars. :smile:

Mostly workout pants. I only have one pair of sneakers/trainers that I only wear for working out. Most of my workout can be done at home so my wardrobe isn't that serious.

I usually buy lululemon work out clothes. They are nice and feel nice when working out, yoga, pilates anything really and they keep u warm and cool. I use their bags as well. Basically I go lululemon all the way as for shoes I choose Nike shocks.

Cristina said:
I love buying new workout pants :nuts: I get most of my workout clothes at Target, so I love going to look for comfy cropped yoga pants in different colors.
I just bought some yoga pants at Target - on clearance for $5.99!!! They were $29.99. My husband thought I was a fool because I was so happy about it!