What do you bring on the airplane to entertain yourself?

1. I clocked about 72+ hours in airplane time this past summer.

I have a 6 hour flight to Chicago and I'm already dreading it! I can never sleep on planes... I read *super* fast so I'll have to bring two books with me, at least...

Maybe I should invest in a Gameboy...

How do you girls entertain yourselves?

2. I bring a good book and a couple of glossy magazines. And my fiance if I can :biggrin:.(for conversation LOL).

I don't play electronic games and I get *very* titchy sitting dead still listening to an ipod,so I don't tend to use those.

I don't do things on my laptop either.

Furthermore,unlike most other seasoned travellers I prefer a window seat...and if it's a daytime flight I hope to be able to see something out of it and dream...:biggrin: . (When I fly to South Africa there is about 4-5 hours of flying time over the Sahara desert....the most beautiful thing I've seen. I also love to see the Alps when flying from Italy to London or NL.)

3. ipod? i usually just bring some magazines if i am traveling alone.

4. Apple Ipod,a very popular type of mP3 player. Many people listen to it on all forms of transport.:P

5. I'm always on planes & depending on the duration of the flight I usually bring one or two of the following: laptop (my personal choice of movies is much more entertaining than the in flight ones usually!), ipod (actually I have an ipod video now so I can probly stop bringing the laptop....), books, latest issues of cosmo &/or glamour. Have a great flight!!

6. Ipod and Magazines

7. Short haul (most of the time, sometimes 2-3 times a week to London or somewhere else in Europe)= Ipod and all the newspapers I could get in the lounge :roflmfao:

Long haul= fashion magazines, Ipod and pray for a couple of good movies on board :smile: (but, travelling business class with BA means I'm usually sleeping as much as I can!!!!)

Forgot: I always have my camera ready... I like to take pics of the sky and clouds... sounds silly but some pics are really beautiful!!!

8. 800-page Vogue.. good book or ipod...

9. My mp3 player, magazines and a couple of books.

10. ipod and books/magazines.. but if i'm super tired, i'll knock out!

11. i do not get to travel much. and was thinking of the same things. my vacation to vegas is qhuickly approaching and i have a nonstop flight. i think i will borrow my daughters gameboy and tetris. along with some books.

12. I-pod, a stack of magazines and at least one good book. I'll also watch the in-flight movies (providing they're not too terrible). If all that fails, I'll just sleep through it:amuse:

13. iPod, books, and in-flight movies. I tend to sleep a lot on the plane haha.

14. im gonna have more then 12 hrs flight this Friday,,i hate that!!
    I bring good Magazine, book, and my ipod. And also MELATONIN, it helps me feeling tired!

15. reading material- books, magazines

if you can't sleep can you at least zone out or mull over decisions that you have to make

i normally just process things going on in my life.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice