What do you angrave on your wedding band?

davidbest

Nov 23, 2009
Hi Everyone.

One of my friends is getting married now and she asked me if I have any ideas on what she and her husband can engrave on their wedding bands.... Now I'm a bit stuck on ideas and since I'm kind of a hopeless romantic, these things doesn't come to me that easily... So I hoped that one of you might me be able to help me out here with a few ideas...

Anything would help please!!

Seems like they would have a little saying or something that is special just between the two of them. For example, I believe David Arquette & Courtney Cox have the phrase "a deal is a deal" engraved on their bands.

Our wedding bands have our names in Platinum as part of the design, so we didn't see any reason for engraving.

Otherwise, initials and dates are always reliable.

Thanks. I guess that the date and the initials is also a good idea... Will tell them and see what they say.

Seems like they would have a little saying or something that is special just between the two of them

Also suggested this to them but they have no saying lol.

i had "love forever, suzanne" engraved on my husband's wedding band. cheesy, i know...

lol maybe it is a bit but that's why they say every coulpe's love is different from each other... And that too is why many couples decide to get unique wedding bands just to show this point.

I guess what it all comes down to is just for the couple to decide on what they both like
Thanks a lot you guys. I've certainly got a few ideas from this post.