What do you always come back to?

I only have mono and an azur speedy. I just want one mc probably a trouville, a couple of vernis, maybe a couple of azur if they come out with new styles, and maybe branch out to epi later. I'm loving the black epi speedy and soufflot.

I always love pochettes, I just get the most use out of them......then in terms of a bag I keep revisiting to purchase it's the elipse.....even though I kinda prefer non-monogram bags lately, I've always liked this bag and just never got it for one reason or another...my husband wanted to get it for me on our honeymoon but they were out of the petite and I wound up getting something else, so 6.5 years and $400 in price increases later, I'm still thinking about it.....maybe x-mas......

I'm a lover of the pochette too.. For some reason small bags attract my eye more than big bags.. but now I'm looking at big bags more. Most of the time I don't have a lot of stuff to carry.

I just realised that my bags are all pretty diversified and in fact, I always try to get something different each time at the store...but I do want to concentrate on building up a speedy and LE/seasonal/discontinued items collection....

I have 3 speedies, 5 pochettes, and 9 cles :nuts:

I do have some other bags (petite bucket, batignolles, bedford) and a bunch of accessories, scarves, bracelets, etc, but the speedy, pochette, and cles are staples for me.

I always love pochettes, I just get the most use out of them......then in terms of a bag I keep revisiting to purchase it's the elipse.....even though I kinda prefer non-monogram bags lately, I've always liked this bag and just never got it for one reason or another...my husband wanted to get it for me on our honeymoon but they were out of the petite and I wound up getting something else, so 6.5 years and $400 in price increases later, I'm still thinking about it.....maybe x-mas......

Get the Ellipse...you will LOVE it. I love mine and it's probably coming out today.

I prefer the mono line, but have a denim and Damier piece as well. I am trying to like Epi, but it's not grabbing me *yet* :graucho: