What do you all use your makeup bags for???

beauxgoris

O.G.
Mar 17, 2006
Let me guess: Makeup? J/K. I keep reading in threads of everything that people are using their makeup bags for (other than makeup) and thought it would be fun to see a la the coin purse thread.

:flowers:

I'll try to post mine too.

I love mine!

I don't put makeup in it. I use it to keep all my little junk collected, so when I switch bags, I need only grab my wallet, keys, and my MU...(cell phone in outside pocket...which is why half the time, I forget it.)

In MU, lets see... Reading glasses, sun glasses, comb, coupons, receipts, pen, grocery list, Tylenol, purse hangar (for restaurants etc.), tape measure. Keys, cash and/or credit cards if I use it as a clutch..

Before I got it, I tried using one of those Purse thingies, for all the little junk. It was too structured for Bbags, though, and I ended up with everything dumped into the bag, which led to never wanting to switch bags, because it was just too much trouble.

I use mine solely as a clutch when I go out in the evenings and don't want to carry my first. I can't imagine carrying it around every day in my Days, too bulky in my bag!

I wish you well,

Bridget

Great idea for a thread Beauxgoris!

I use my make up for all the stuff I usually carry in my bag but don't ALWAYS need (ie for evenings etc -- then I just leave my make up at home). Mine currently carries my cheque book, Palm, some Tylenol (which I never take, no idea why I lug it around with me), a sun hat for emergencies (the sun is so damn strong here, I've been caught out before), some mascara (lip gloss etc are in the front pocket of my bag) and a whole bunch of discount/loyalty cards.

I always carry my cp with me which has more of this sort of stuff in it but the things I always like to have with me. For a clutch I prefer using my shoulder as it has the strap.

i use mine for everything!
checkbook, moleskin notebook, reading glasses and pen.
if i need a small bag to run out with, i put my phone, keys, lip gloss, etc. in it. it holds a ton!!
but for an actual make up bag, i use my toilette as the lining is water proof.

i love MU's and want more!!!!!

Great idea for a thread Beauxgoris!

I use my make up for all the stuff I usually carry in my bag but don't ALWAYS need (ie for evenings etc -- then I just leave my make up at home). Mine currently carries my cheque book, Palm, some Tylenol (which I never take, no idea why I lug it around with me), a sun hat for emergencies (the sun is so damn strong here, I've been caught out before), some mascara (lip gloss etc are in the front pocket of my bag) and a whole bunch of discount/loyalty cards.

I always carry my cp with me which has more of this sort of stuff in it but the things I always like to have with me. For a clutch I prefer using my shoulder as it has the strap.

^^Thanks drati - wow that's a great haul to fit in a makeup!

I normally stuff my CP to the max with makeup: (will not all makeup)

i.e. Bliss hand cream
Lorac Lip Gloss
Froggie compact mirror
Tiny pill box : w/ Excedrin pills for now and then migraines
Dental Floss

With the MU.. I use it more for travel... with the above items mentioned and I also add a small tissue pack & a pack of Trident gum in as well. With the Black MU.. I used it out for outings.. because it matched everything~!

Does anyone have modelling pics with their Make Ups?? I'm thinking about getting one, and I'd love to see how they look when used as a clutch.
TIA!

Here I am with mine:
DSC04908.jpg