What do you all use your coin purses for???

Awwwwww ... :shame: thank you so much: angel... , sagranch, lenabean and burukogepanda - - - thank you for the nice compliments :flowers: :tender: !!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR to ALL of you - all my best wishes for 2007 :heart: :yahoo: :love:

i had an LV coin purse i used before i got my balenciaga, and i actually fit THAT in there to use as an extra compartment for keys and coins. on one side of my LOUIS coin purse i keep cash and metro cards, the other side i keep cc's and id. and i used to use the front zip pocket for coins, but after adopting my old coin purse as a new divider/compartment, i just leave it empty. at times ive also been able to fit my cell phone in the big compartment, and im sure if i had one, id prob be able to fit an ipod nano in there too :yes:

basically, it's fits an awful lot for such a small little bugger!

Love your collection firstclass! I am so jealous of your mini coin purses. I want one so bad (would die of happiness if I could find one in turquoise 05).

Thank you circoit :shame: ... I'll keep open my eyes and let you know if I see one for you ;) - yeah, a '05 turquoise would be more than fantastic :yahoo:

Awwwwww ... :shame: thank you so much: angel... , sagranch, lenabean and burukogepanda - - - thank you for the nice compliments :flowers: :tender: !!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR to ALL of you - all my best wishes for 2007 :heart: :yahoo: :love:
np firstclass!! your accessories sure is a firstclass!! it is so lovely... i am hoping to have one soon (if i have the money!! hehe) HAPPY NEW YEAR! u seem to be such a nice and sweet gal :yes::love:

Thank you circoit :shame: ... I'll keep open my eyes and let you know if I see one for you ;) - yeah, a '05 turquoise would be more than fantastic :yahoo:

That would be sooo nice of you to do that! I am kicking myself for not buying one from aloharag when they had some in the summer of 05. That was before I had seen the turquoise in real life. When I finally did see one, the color was long gone.

credit cards and receipts? or is it too big? I just received a croc clutch that was supposed to hold my cc's but the size was mismarked and it's more like an evening bag or makeup bag. Anyway, I could send it back but it's gorgeous so of course, I have to keep it. So, I'm in the market for a credit card case.......will the coin purse work?

thanks!

I use my coin purse to hold my digital camera, batteries and an extra media card. Here are a couple of pics to give you an idea of the coin purse dimensions.

Attachments

• cp 001.jpg
    cp 001.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 108
  • cp 002.jpg
    cp 002.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 101