What do you all think--should I return my classic Jumbo to the store, or ebay it??

I have decided to "trade it in" for a reissue. I can still return to Saks, but if I want to keep my points, I'll have to ebay.
I would return it to Saks. IMO, the points are not worth the trouble. In addition, you might not get back the amount that you paid for on ebay unless this is a rare HTF bag.

I'd return it also. What if some crackpot does a chargeback? If they claim not as described, they may get to keep the bag and get back the money. Paypal does not cover sellers for not as described with a chargeback. I found this out the hard way. (BTW - my item was as described, I had proof, but of course her cc company sided with her)

I have decided to "trade it in" for a reissue. I can still return to Saks, but if I want to keep my points, I'll have to ebay.

If it's a standard classic Jumbo then you're not likely to get above retail for it (assuming you can even sell it at retail because it's not a tough bag to locate and I wouldn't buy a bag at list price if I could get the same bag directly from Chanel without concerns about authenticity). Even if a buyer weren't close to a retail source, she could have it charge-sent for free so there'd be no benefit to buying from you. At best, the buyer would break even if you ate the eBay transaction fee and the shipping costs. In that case, you'd probably be losing more money than you'd gain in Saks points.