What do you all think of this bag? 04 MARIGOLD City (LV Lady99)

I want a yellow or marigold, but I'm holding out for all leather.

However, if this bag is calling your name you should go for it. I've never seen another like it and with the right outfit it would look super!

I agree, its a great looking, different bag. Wasnt there another one on ebay a while back?

My fear on bags like this is the dirt factor, I dont want fabric bags to get dirty!

same as the rest, no likey tweed. Don't really like the linen ones either, they tend to get creased. creased bags look strange to me.

^^ but yup, if you really like it, try putting in an offer, seller might just accept a low offer since it's already been relisted 2x or 3x I think?

i think it would be fine to carry in summer, even with the tweed. but i must agree with the others - not a fan of fabric bags in general. you have to be too careful with them or they look terrible.

I think it looks lovely. The tweed is unexpected but pretty. This bag would look so nice with light to medium blue or grey jeans.

I also think it will look good with use, so it looks more vintage, like an old Chanel jacket. Worn but with love. The only thing I'd worry about is snags. The color is so nice :love:

What is holding me back is that I consider tweed a winter fabric and yellow a spring/summer shade. Ahhhh!!! It probably is not meant to be.

u r absolutely right that is what was bugging me about this bag and i couldnt verbalize it ...the colour is totally summery but the bag itself with tweed in it is so not right for summer...beautiful bag but difficult to fit with anything :sad: