What do you all think of the Ergo Belted Leather Hobo (USD 328)

Hi Ladies..

I got them! But the plum ergo hobo is not available though.. settled for the tobacco..

here are my pics of my Coach collection..:love:

1st pic - My current entire coach collection (since Aug 2007 till present) Brown sig legacy shoulder bag, optic chelsea satchel, large black carly, medium chilli red carly, tobacco ergo belted hobo, mahogany stripe sig hobo, black sig small hobo, striped sig skinny, large hamptons wristlet, raisin legacy wristlet, brown sig large wallet

2nd pic - my tobacco ergo belted hobo

3rd pic - brown sig legacy shoulder bag and matching wallet

4th pic - my wristlets, wallet and skinny...

feel free to comment on my recent buys..

my next bag : legacy leigh (a bit outdated, but i love legacy leather)

Attachments

• P1010340.JPG
    P1010340.JPG
    37.3 KB · Views: 35
  • P1010343.JPG
    P1010343.JPG
    37.3 KB · Views: 41
  • P1010342.JPG
    P1010342.JPG
    24.5 KB · Views: 24
  • P1010341.JPG
    P1010341.JPG
    36.3 KB · Views: 26
I have the medium belted ergo in plum and it is one of my favorite bags ever. I love the plum color because I have a lot of black and brown bags, but not too many in other colors. It is very comfortable to wear and looks really classy on. Lets see if I am able to put a photo on here...

i saw this purple one at macys for 193$. (may have been a special) it was missing a hang tag and had this small glue mark on the strap.. it has a nice size and the leather is very soft

Too bad I dun live in US where there are many coach boutiques and outlets.. all my bags are purchased through ladies who make the trip to US.. so I can only order whatever is available on the website.. Which is y I envy u girls for having easy access to Coach bags.. i have to fork out abt US 50 per bag or US 30 per wristlet for handling and shipping.. but it's still better than buying from my local boutique.. A bag that costs US 398 will cost 945 in my country. but thru these kind ladies, I only pay 650..

Too bad I dun live in US where there are many coach boutiques and outlets.. all my bags are purchased through ladies who make the trip to US.. so I can only order whatever is available on the website.. Which is y I envy u girls for having easy access to Coach bags.. i have to fork out abt US 50 per bag or US 30 per wristlet for handling and shipping.. but it's still better than buying from my local boutique.. A bag that costs US 398 will cost 945 in my country. but thru these kind ladies, I only pay 650..

It's same for me. I live in Germany and COACH is absolutely unknown here...!
For my Ergo leather Tote USD 328 (ordered at JAX) I paid USD 55 for shipping +
handling by DHL and USD 85 for Import Duty and VAT at German Customs Office,
so the bag cost in total USD 468...! I almost feel sick when I read that the
bag is sold at outlets for under USD 200 or so....

It's incredible that you cannot get COACH bags in Europe. It must happen
in very near future, I showed my new bag and catalogues to some friends here
and they were all so excited...

BTW where are you live, TinkeredBell ? I know that COACH bags cost in Japan
alomost 170 % of US prices, but 945 USD for 398 USD is much more....!!

It's same for me. I live in Germany and COACH is absolutely unknown here...!
For my Ergo leather Tote USD 328 (ordered at JAX) I paid USD 55 for shipping +
handling by DHL and USD 85 for Import Duty and VAT at German Customs Office,
so the bag cost in total USD 468...! I almost feel sick when I read that the
bag is sold at outlets for under USD 200 or so....

It's incredible that you cannot get COACH bags in Europe. It must happen
in very near future, I showed my new bag and catalogues to some friends here
and they were all so excited...

BTW where are you live, TinkeredBell ? I know that COACH bags cost in Japan
alomost 170 % of US prices, but 945 USD for 398 USD is much more....!!

I am from Singapore. Prices here are more than double that of US even though exchange rate is below 1.5... it's still cheaper to buy fm US though my local coach is having 30% sale.. Ya.. i was reading one of the threads. a lady bot an Ali for just 200 plus.. how envious.. but nvm.. tt's the price we pay..