What do you all think of the Ergo Belted Leather Hobo (USD 328)

Thanks Mommyville! Yup, those are my kiddies initials, and yup, I stole the idea from you!!! They will always be on whichever bag I carry. I even got the brass ones when they came out so I can match the appropriate hardware! Thanks for the super idea.

Thanks Mommyville! Yup, those are my kiddies initials, and yup, I stole the idea from you!!! They will always be on whichever bag I carry. I even got the brass ones when they came out so I can match the appropriate hardware! Thanks for the super idea.

You are more than welcome!!! :tup: I have BOTH sets of hardware as well to match the hardware on my bags!!!! I am loving these new brass initials!!!!!! :yes:

Wow.. Thanks for the lovely pic of the plum ergo!! Love the matching scarf!! K. I've decided to ask my fren to buy the plum as first choice and tobacco as second choice.. but i'll only get my bag in mid dec!! as my fren is getting it for me during the dec pre sale.. which ends on 28 or 29 nov...

thanks girls.. do keep on adding ways in which u add accessories to ur ergo..

the leather bleecker zip hobo is oso not bad.. but the base width is tad too narrow for my use..

I love the belted ergo in plum and tobacco. It's just such a classy bag. I seem to like plum a little more, but I think tobacco would go with more of my wardrobe. But they are both beautiful.

It depends on the size, I called and they are all sold out of the plum in the medium size atleast.. and at jax they have less than 50 of the tobacco.. the small and large I think you can still get though. ;)

I have ordered my plum belted ergo hobo (medium) as first choice and tobacco as second choice colour.. Will receive the bag by Christmas.. Am so looking forward to Christmas now.. will definitely show u girls my Coach family once the ergo is in the house!!

thanks for the wonderful advice!

Hello, newbie here...just wanted to let you know I was at Nordstrom's today and the plum ergo belted leather was marked down to 218.90!!! It was on the clearance tables...around 4 of them out (and 2 more in the stockroom when I asked). It was such a lovely color I just had to get one! I was told they just marked them down today, lucky timing for me :smile:

Girls.. U may think I'm mad.. But i ordered 3 Coaches using this last PCE 25% discount sale.

(1) Plum belted ergo hobo (medium)
(2) Carly Chilli (medium)
(3) Legacy Wristlet (Raisin)

This could be the start of my Coach leather collection!! And cos I couldnt wait long enough for those bags to arrive in mid dec, I purchased a burberry brown/red checkered tote!!

I have only been into Coach since August.. But as of now, I already own 7 bags, 3 wristlets, 1 wallet and 1 skinny... I think I'm out of control..

Where I come from, a USD 398 can easily cost me SGD 945 (which is about 2.3 x that of US price when the exchange rate is only abt 1.51!).. I save la lot of money by ordering direct fm US. but wat i need to have is PATIENCE!! Help me make the wait to Dec 19 more bearable..

To announce to all.. I'm getting married this Sat! So that should take me away from my Coach obsession for a while ya??