Chanel 22 bag Club!

Lol same. I think the 22 looks a bit lazy, and agree it looks a bit like a dust bag with handles. When I think of Chanel, I think of classy, timeless pieces. Even if some bags look good dressed down, it's still gives off a certain classy vibe, which 22 doesn't imo, but give it a few years, I'll probably be asking my SA if there is one in stock.

This is awful. I didn’t realize when I commented back in the SS22 thread that this bag was becoming a new classic/recurring style, but that makes it even worse. I stand by what I said: this is the laziest design I have ever seen from Chanel.

Unless there’s some additional functionality that can’t be seen in photos, I would only accept it if it was a gift with purchase because that’s what it looks like.

Just really sad. I don’t know how a designer could proudly attach their name to something like this.

ETA: possibly the only thing I am happy about with this is that it’s yet another signal that big bags are coming back! I hope it means we will continue to see a new slew of large bag designs from more designers!

Last edited:
Hard pass for me. I have kids and I get the nylon version of this all too often as party favors.
51kYaVzkKAL._AC_UL320_.jpg