Chanel 22 bag Club!

I just got a burgundy small a couple of weeks ago.

No peeling issues and the bag has softened up.

I love the inner pouch as you can open & close it with one hand.

My only gripe is that the chain digs into my shoulder.

I slipped in my kelly 32 strap along with the chain strap & problem solved.

Now i can wear the bag with one chain dangling in front.

I just got a burgundy small a couple of weeks ago.

No peeling issues and the bag has softened up.

I love the inner pouch as you can open & close it with one hand.

My only gripe is that the chain digs into my shoulder.

I slipped in my kelly 32 strap along with the chain strap & problem solved.

Now i can wear the bag with one chain dangling in front.
Would love to see pics, sounds gorgeous!❤

Hihi..anyone facing chanel 22 leather peeling etc issues so far? How long have u been using?

Kindly share your experience...much appreciated. :smile:
No issues so far for my 22 and I have been using it non-stop for a month now, i really think I have got one from the good batches and being lucky.
Also love the fact it has no structure and a truly carefree bag which gives the smart-casual look, very different to the classic flaps

4F700F72-F197-4EC0-84AA-E7E93E0E5C56.jpeg

Last edited:
No issues so far for my 22 and I have been using it non-stop for a month now, i really think I have got one from the good batches and being lucky.
Also love the fact it has no structure and a truly carefree bag which gives the smart-casual look, very different to the classic flaps

View attachment 5593263
You're so lucky!! And look so good In this combo..i agree I love the unstructured look.. chanel 22 is my fav bag...unfortunately, I am that unlucky one got issue with my 22...sigh... now I'm in dilemma should I buy again

Hello chanel 22 lovers or haters :smile:,
So I noticed interesting view based on my personal experience in past month or two. I happened to stop by chanel and there’s were quiet lot of inventory at store for chanel 22 bags. I also asked SA from another store about C 22 bag and she claimed they also have some left. Is it me starting to notice the hype about this bag kind of stating to phase out. Perhaps too early to tell…

Reactions: bubsburgers