what do you all think of the brushed silver color?

Feb 8, 2007
i own black bags up the wazoo...for a pop of color i have green and blue...and i also have a gorgeous brown/camel bag...so, i've seen this color irl and it's not really flashy, but, i'd love to hear some other thoughts about it...
tia!!!

Hi song! :smile: I've never seen this color, or most botkier, IRL but from on like pics this color does seem very metallic and shiny. I have a few black bags as well so I know what you mean....so based on the online pics this would not be my first choice because it does look so flashy.

hi cloud...it's actually a "flatter" color and not a flashy one...i've just never carried a metallic bag before and am really going out of my comfort box for this one! so, i think i'm not only looking for reassurance i'm looking to see how people rock their metallics...hope that clarifies it a bit more and thanks for your response!

yeah, it's definitely not really "blingy"...it's kind of a muted silvery color and the leather is divine...i am totally not a metallic kind of bag gal, but, this one is really nice...would love to hear from someone who owns one or has seen this one! thanks, cloud!

cloud, thank you SO much for the info...i have never heard of MOB and am not sure what to do...how is she able to sell the bags at such a discount? are they "seconds?" i would love to place my order but have been burned before and don't want to be again...i would love any info that you can give me on that site...if it's all legit i will order the bag definitely!!! THANK YOU!!!!

song MOB does not sell seconds. I learned about this site through reading the different threads (It took some time to decipher what MOB meant!) There are usually deals posted when sales come up by tPFs but they are legit. Good Luck!:biggrin:

cloud...thank you SO much! i ordered the bag today...MOB is a great new site that i'm adding to my favorites...barb was great to work with and my bag has already been sent out...i was able to use the 35% discount as well!!! the bag is selling for 450.00 at bloomies and on botkier's website but i got it for 211.25!!! YAY!!! thanks again, cloud!