what do you all know about the crystal birkins

birkel

O.G.
Jan 17, 2009
i have seen two pictures now and im not all that thrilled by it how do you feel and is this some kind of custom special order. whats the story behind it i would love to know how you all feel about it .as i have become dependat on my PF gurus for guidance anyway thankyou in advace birkel.;)

Last edited:
the pictures are scarce and i cant seem to get them imported but there are two right now at a site called my birkin blog or birkin watcher something like that i tend not go there a lot because i feel they are not the best sources but a friend mentioned them check there MB THIS JUST MIGHT BE THE THE PERFECT BIRKIN FOR MADAM BIJOUX:amuse:

subject closed then i thought of it i mean hermes making this ? thankyou mistukat and by the way how did that issue with your birkin pockets work out hope its all o.k

I take it that we're talking about this fake bag:

attachment.php

Megs has started a debate about it today on the PurseBlog

http://www.purseblog.com/debates/debate-would-you-bedazzle-a-bag-real-or-fake.html

Attachments

• bedazzled-hermes-birkin.jpg
    bedazzled-hermes-birkin.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 833
Wow, I actually do like how it looks. Not saying that I would have the guts to do that to my own Birkin, but I think it is pretty.

What a pity that it's a fake bag though ....