What do yo ladies think of the Chloe Paddington Capsule?

BagLover79

O.G.
Oct 31, 2007
Hi, I am looking to buy a new Chloe and this will be my third. I love the paddington and would really like to try out the new Chloe Paddington Capsule. Any opinions on this bag?

I just got the paddington capsule satchel and I really like it. The small lock is cool and the chain is subtle. I could see myself getting this in another color as well.

I havent seen either in real life yet, but the picture of the mini capsule is pretty darn cute. From the pics i've seen of the bigger ones, i'm not really a fan. I would really like to see that mini irl, tho.

Really a cute bag, I ordered it, but returned it because it was just too small for me, but was hard to let it go, love the chain and lock. It's an adorable bag.

Have you seen this irl? This bag is really, really small. Much more like a porchette, about 7" in width, 4.5" in height and maybe about an inch for depth. I liked it at first, but my wallet won't even fit. If you are interested, Chloe boutique had this one on sale for 50% off.

wow. thanks for the info. I am not really looking for a tiny bag. The measurements said 11W and I thought that would be good enough but now that you have said it's like a pouchette, I will probably need to see it irl. Thanks a lot.

Hmm, just took a look at Bluefly's measurement and it says 10"wide, for some strange reason, when I saw it irl, I remembered it to be much smaller....Anyways, it is slightly less than that regular size paper, since paper is 8.5"by 11". Not big by all means. I believe the boutique prices are cheaper too, if they still got any. Check www.chloe.com for boutique numbers.