What do ya'll think of this Francesco Biasia bag?

1. I'm looking for a practical bag that'll cost me less than $400.
    I ordered Hayden Harnett's Mercer and when I got it, there were scratches on the bottom metal hardwaress and the leather just seem a little dry (from being in storage for too long,maybe?).

So anyway, I found this Biasia bag for $199...much cheaper. I'm not sure about the denim material. I wear jeans everyday, I'm afraid it'll be too much?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

2. I am seeing the Mercer Satchel.

3. The denim bag? It's cute, but I think the denim is more limiting in that it's a very casual bag. Also the denim will get dirty, and might be hard to clean.

4. True...and not to mention cat's hair...:blink:

5. I really like the denim bag. The handles are gorgeous! However, if you are looking an everyday kind of bag the black one is better.

6. I really think that demin bag is cute. You can use another if you need to dress up sometime!

7. I can see both pics now, and I vote for the Hayden Harnett. More practical and more longevity. That "love satchel" is cute, too, though.

8. Argh...The denim one is no longer available...:sad:

I think I'm just gonna keep the black HH. I've wasted way too much time looking for a bag and making my mind up for one.

Passerby....thank you for the suggestions though, they are cute for sure;)

9. I love them both. Get both!!

10. I think a denim bag with jeans would be too much:yes:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice