Prada%20cervo%20with%20chain.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 50
  • 0416616115739R_300x400.jpg
    0416616115739R_300x400.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 45
  • attachment-13.jpg
    attachment-13.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 51
The Spring shopper looks easy to carry and very functional, esp if for work.

The middle bag, if it was a bambu gaufre would like more, but have never seen this soft calfskin bag IRL.

Love bagladee's bag, and the color also.

Last edited:
I have the soft calf in last year's version. Very similar, minor differences. Love it. It's in black. Have another Prada in gray and the color is wonderful. Goes with jut about anything.

i like all of the pics that Longchamp posted... depending on what you want to use it for...
the calf one looks a bit smaller, but very pretty. the cervo looks very pretty on than off. i'm now curious about that miu miu one... love the shape and the color... i'm no help... sorry.. :P

I have the black Miu Miu shown in this thread, you can carry it with the short handles on your elbow or shoulder or with the long strap.. and it fits A LOT! I put my 15" laptop in there and it still fit everything else..

I think the gray one looks better than the brown one but that's just me :P

Yea- the grey one is pricey but actually very cute on. I like every bag I see lately, and need to chill...may just get the Prada messenger and still waiting on my Chanel and then I am done for a while.

I like it but not enough to buy it....I too like Bagladee's...I know RyRy...every bag I LOVE lately..it's such a good thing I have NO TIME to dwell on it b/c I'd be in serious trouble lol!!!!