what do white girls find so attractive about Jon Gosselin?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

cm1.theinsider.com/media/0/479/90/400_jgosselin_090628_infphoto.0.0.0x0.400x400.jpeg

blogs.nypost.com/popwrap/photos/jon-gosselin-speaks.jpg

2. lmao!! funny question. hahahhaa

3. He does nothing for me

4. what do girls find attractive about him? pseudo-celebrity status. and posting their picture on this forum only confirms the reason they wanted to be photographed with him to begin with ;)

5. well, THIS white girl doesn't find anything at all attractive about him.

I will take a guess though that many find his fame and fortune appealing :shrugs:

6. I'm ignoring the "white girls" part of the question...

I think that he is (well, WAS) viewed as a puppy dog in need of rescue. Girls like to "save" men just as much as men do for women.

Anyway...

7. I don't think it has anything to do with the girls' race -- people can be famewhores regardless of their background. Or like Sarah said above, some women think they can swoop in and reform or "save" doomed men. Just look at wife-killer Scott Peterson, who has tons of female fans writing to him in prison, proposing marriage, etc.

Getting back to Jon -- he is a butt-munch. Everything about him repulses me.

8. To answer the question: Nothing.
    :P

9. not my type. :|

10. #10 Jul 16, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2009
    ummmm...I'm a white girl. And I don't find him attractive.

Maybe the attraction is the other way around.

Attached Files:

11. Who is that guy? Is he a celebrity?

12. Ummm, I don't find him attractive at all. I find him repulsive. :rolleyes:

13. He's on a reality show called, "Jon and Kate + 8".

14. I'll google him, thanks... Before I check him out, I must say I find him repulsive.

15. Not my type, but I'd guess it's his money and semi-fame.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.