What do we think?

1. What do we think of this DKNY shopper?

[​IMG]

Comes in white and red as well.

2. I am not big on this particular bag, but I will say that DKNY are nice quality for their price.

3. I'm not really a fan personally, it looks too busy.

4. Not a fan - if you look closely it looks like a face. The 2 zippers are the eyes, the middle buckle the nose- and the square piece is the mouth. Ok, I think I need some sleep- I am starting to see things in bags! LOL!

5. YES! And it looks like a mean face! This bag is not for me and the color choices aren't for me either.

6. I'm gunna go against the majority (as almost always!) & say that I actually like it!

7. DKNY can make some nice bags, but some of their leathers are really stiff and plasticy. But back to this bag--it's got too much going on for me...

8. Wow, it does look like a mean face! I would have never thought that until I saw this post!!! :lol: :lol:

All in all, I think it's a decent bag, but it doesn't scream or speak to me.

9. Eh, it's ok. It doesn't really do anything for me

10. LOL! I never noticed it but now I do! ha!

I saw it in Nordy's a few months ago and I liked it but I like it in white.

11. I see the face too - kinda sumo wrestler-ish.

12. I saw the red version of this bag in a DKNY ad and it caught my eye. I actually like the design of the bag. It intrigued me enough that the next time I go to Bloomies I'll have to check in out in person and get a feel of the leather.

13. Love the color and chain strap. Goes a little overboard with the adornments though.

14. sorry but not for me

15. I see it!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice