What Do We Think Of This New Bag?

jchiara

is really in love...
O.G.
Oct 4, 2006
;) Okay - I have my Fiore bags, I have a ton of Koobas...I have a couple of LVs - BUT....what do you guys think of this GAP bag? Yes Gap. I haven't even thought of Gap in eons - but happened across this for some reason....are we liking this? Does one color look better than the other? Too big? Hip? Thoughts? :rolleyes:

Attachments

• Olive.jpg
    Olive.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 200
  • Inside.jpg
    Inside.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 129
  • Brown.jpg
    Brown.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 138
I'm taking it that no one likes the green? Is the yellow piping that's not good?:shrugs:

Attachments

• Olive.jpg
    Olive.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 29
  • Brown.jpg
    Brown.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 38
I'm gonna have to give it the thumbs down.
It's cute, but:
A) it's too deep; it looks like a double tiered cake and the top tier it too much,
B) the buckle thing would really bother my arm, and
C) the drop is too short for me; the model can barely fit her arm thru and my arm is not that boney.
I guess if the top tier was absent the drop length would be perfect, but still it's a fabric bag and doesn't look durable enough for me.

Shame, is does have appeal. :girlsigh:

I'm in the minority as I like the green but I'm partial to olive. I think it's more interesting than your standard bag. I actually saw this bag on a lady in the mall and it looked really good on her (which I was surprised about!)

I think it's a great bag. Looks roomy and easy to carry, too.

Sure, it's casual but we all have times we go casual.

I think both colors are fine. It just depends on personal taste. I say get what YOU like and don't worry about what others think.

I actually like them all on that model! It's a young and hip bag, totally unsuitable for me but great if you have that young, hip thing going on.

I like the brown. :heart:

I like olive green, but I'm not so sure about that particular shade of olive, combined with that particular shade of yellow. :s

I think it's a cute design, even though it wouldn't be the bag for me, as I like a long strap. But if you like short straps, go for it! :yes:

^ Oh, I don't know about that. :shrugs: The design doesn't look that juvenile to me, just casual.

I think you could be much older than that and still look good carrying it; especially the brown one. :yes: