What Do We Think Of This New Bag?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. ;) Okay - I have my Fiore bags, I have a ton of Koobas...I have a couple of LVs - BUT....what do you guys think of this GAP bag? Yes Gap. I haven't even thought of Gap in eons - but happened across this for some reason....are we liking this? Does one color look better than the other? Too big? Hip? Thoughts? :rolleyes:

Attached Files:

2. The brown one isn't bad, but it really isn't my style.

3. I think the brown is cute! I almost bought it thinking it was leather...and now it's on sale

4. To be frank I think that green one is kinda gross but the brown one could definitely be cute if paired with the right outfit. And I love the lining!

5. The brown is kinda cute but a cloth bag may be a tad casual.
    Might be fine if you're bumming around on the weekend! ;)

6. I really like it for a casual bag or a utility bag.
    The brown is really cute!

7. I like this one [​IMG] because its a little less bulk right under the arm. great sale price too

8. I'm taking it that no one likes the green? Is the yellow piping that's not good?:shrugs:

Attached Files:

9. I'm gonna have to give it the thumbs down.
    It's cute, but:
    A) it's too deep; it looks like a double tiered cake and the top tier it too much,
    B) the buckle thing would really bother my arm, and
    C) the drop is too short for me; the model can barely fit her arm thru and my arm is not that boney.
    I guess if the top tier was absent the drop length would be perfect, but still it's a fabric bag and doesn't look durable enough for me.

Shame, is does have appeal. :girlsigh:

10. I'm in the minority as I like the green but I'm partial to olive. I think it's more interesting than your standard bag. I actually saw this bag on a lady in the mall and it looked really good on her (which I was surprised about!)

11. I think it's a great bag. Looks roomy and easy to carry, too.

Sure, it's casual but we all have times we go casual.

I think both colors are fine. It just depends on personal taste. I say get what YOU like and don't worry about what others think.

12. I actually like them all on that model! It's a young and hip bag, totally unsuitable for me but great if you have that young, hip thing going on.

13. I like the brown. :heart:

I like olive green, but I'm not so sure about that particular shade of olive, combined with that particular shade of yellow. :s

I think it's a cute design, even though it wouldn't be the bag for me, as I like a long strap. But if you like short straps, go for it! :yes:

14. Looks great if you are in your teens.

15. ^ Oh, I don't know about that. :shrugs: The design doesn't look that juvenile to me, just casual.

I think you could be much older than that and still look good carrying it; especially the brown one. :yes: