What do we think of these?

jetsetheart

Chanel 4 Life ;)
Sep 24, 2012
Ok, I think that these sneakers from 13P are maybe a little ugly or tacky with the flowers all over the shoe. But what's weird is, I totally love them anyway! Seriously, even in their borderline tackiness I've totally fallen for these sneakers. I tried them on at NM the other day and now I can't stop thinking about them, the leather was soooo soft and the camellias super pretty, but they are about $2k :faint: and I don't know if I will love them long enough to justify paying anything near that. I have a feeling they will make it to sale - but that means I'd have to wait until when, June? I tried on the high top black on black version...what do you guys think of them?

(pic borrowed from the authentic finds thread)

Attachments

• Chanel camellia sneakers 13p.jpg
    Chanel camellia sneakers 13p.jpg
    495.2 KB · Views: 1,786
Ok, I think that these sneakers from 13P are maybe a little ugly or tacky with the flowers all over the shoe. But what's weird is, I totally love them anyway! Seriously, even in their borderline tackiness I've totally fallen for these sneakers. I tried them on at NM the other day and now I can't stop thinking about them, the leather was soooo soft and the camellias super pretty, but they are about $2k :faint: and I don't know if I will love them long enough to justify paying anything near that. I have a feeling they will make it to sale - but that means I'd have to wait until when, June? I tried on the high top black on black version...what do you guys think of them?

(pic borrowed from the authentic finds thread)

Let me say that I don't wear sneakers, but when I saw these, I thought they were cute, too, in a strange sort of way. Not sure if I'd wear them or not, but something about them I just find likable. That's a lot to pay for sneakers (that's really what they are after all), and the camellias are really cute. This is definitely not one of those classic buys, they are a seasonal totally for fun shoe. I wonder if they will make it to the sale or not. They are so different, and not everyone goes for classic. I agree with you about the high top black. I have not tried them on, because if I liked them, I'd be in trouble. My DD said, "no" when I told her I liked them. :smile: I go for classic looks, so this was a surprise to myself that I liked them, but again, not sure I'd wear them or not, but gosh, they are fun!

cute... but too trendy. You probably wouldn't wear them after one season... so I would rather put the $$ into another purse or ballet flats or chanel pumps.

For all my life i hate sneaker, especially the style like your first pic. Sneaker with flower popping up? Ummm no, it look like a man wearing makeup with his beard not shave. Sorry off topic :roflmfao: What are you going to wear them with? If you cant match them with anything in your closet then dont buy it. This style look trendy and not classic, i dont think it can stand the test of time. IMO i dont think this shoe is worthy enough to buy, but if you really like the shoe and have extra money to waste then buy it.