What do we think of these?

jetsetheart

Chanel 4 Life ;)
Sep 24, 2012
Ok, I think that these sneakers from 13P are maybe a little ugly or tacky with the flowers all over the shoe. But what's weird is, I totally love them anyway! Seriously, even in their borderline tackiness I've totally fallen for these sneakers. I tried them on at NM the other day and now I can't stop thinking about them, the leather was soooo soft and the camellias super pretty, but they are about $2k :faint: and I don't know if I will love them long enough to justify paying anything near that. I have a feeling they will make it to sale - but that means I'd have to wait until when, June? I tried on the high top black on black version...what do you guys think of them?

(pic borrowed from the authentic finds thread)

Attachments

Cucci

Nov 27, 2012
really like the black ones!! Any price info in euro available maybe?
The beige ones not so much..

tutushopper

❤️ Lambskin Lover ❤️
Apr 13, 2012
Ok, I think that these sneakers from 13P are maybe a little ugly or tacky with the flowers all over the shoe. But what's weird is, I totally love them anyway! Seriously, even in their borderline tackiness I've totally fallen for these sneakers. I tried them on at NM the other day and now I can't stop thinking about them, the leather was soooo soft and the camellias super pretty, but they are about $2k :faint: and I don't know if I will love them long enough to justify paying anything near that. I have a feeling they will make it to sale - but that means I'd have to wait until when, June? I tried on the high top black on black version...what do you guys think of them?

(pic borrowed from the authentic finds thread)
Let me say that I don't wear sneakers, but when I saw these, I thought they were cute, too, in a strange sort of way. Not sure if I'd wear them or not, but something about them I just find likable. That's a lot to pay for sneakers (that's really what they are after all), and the camellias are really cute. This is definitely not one of those classic buys, they are a seasonal totally for fun shoe. I wonder if they will make it to the sale or not. They are so different, and not everyone goes for classic. I agree with you about the high top black. I have not tried them on, because if I liked them, I'd be in trouble. My DD said, "no" when I told her I liked them. :smile: I go for classic looks, so this was a surprise to myself that I liked them, but again, not sure I'd wear them or not, but gosh, they are fun!

needlv

O.G.
Jan 11, 2008
Australia
cute... but too trendy. You probably wouldn't wear them after one season... so I would rather put the $$ into another purse or ballet flats or chanel pumps.

YEANETT

O.G.
Apr 28, 2009
cute... but too trendy. You probably wouldn't wear them after one season... so I would rather put the $$ into another purse or ballet flats or chanel pumps.
^^ I completely agree! IMHO toooo trendy and not style for everyone to wear:smile:. HTH

kellynt

Apr 3, 2012
For all my life i hate sneaker, especially the style like your first pic. Sneaker with flower popping up? Ummm no, it look like a man wearing makeup with his beard not shave. Sorry off topic :roflmfao: What are you going to wear them with? If you cant match them with anything in your closet then dont buy it. This style look trendy and not classic, i dont think it can stand the test of time. IMO i dont think this shoe is worthy enough to buy, but if you really like the shoe and have extra money to waste then buy it.

soxx

Jun 10, 2008
Too many camelia. They remind me of mushrooms sprouting on trunks.

cherrycookies

Nov 21, 2012
Not for me but if you must get them, get the one in all black. The beige one looks like someone puked on black shoes, sorry for being blunt