What do we think of Cynthia Rowley handbags?

Wow, somehow I completely missed the little black one in the color options. lol I love it in black, but for work that's out of my price range, unfortunately! I guess patent it is if I were to choose that bag.

I love her handbags! If I remember correctly she is a photographer and was looking for bags that would hold all her lens, etc. She designs bags with this in mind; therefore, all the pockets! I have a black patent tote with quilted circles that I love! I attached pic's but they do not do the bag justice, the flash washed out the deep color of the patent.

Attachments

• DSC00640.jpg
    DSC00640.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 147
  • DSC00641.jpg
    DSC00641.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 121
I love her handbags! If I remember correctly she is a photographer and was looking for bags that would hold all her lens, etc. She designs bags with this in mind; therefore, all the pockets! I have a black patent tote with quilted circles that I love! I attached pic's but they do not do the bag justice, the flash washed out the deep color of the patent.

Love your handbag dp5118! You inspired me to post mine. Here she is:

rowley-1.jpg

Azureartist:!!! :heart::heart::heart:Is it obvious I LOVE your bag? I almost heard my heart thumping faster! I haven't seen this bag! I seriously LOVE LOVE it! When and where did you get it?:heart::heart::heart:

Azureartist:!!! :heart::heart::heart:Is it obvious I LOVE your bag? I almost heard my heart thumping faster! I haven't seen this bag! I seriously LOVE LOVE it! When and where did you get it?:heart::heart::heart:

Thank you thank you so much dp5118 for your wonderful comments!!! I bought this bag several months back (I believe it was a deal I snagged at Marshalls). Your best bet is probably going to be ebay. I wish I knew her name, but I too love her so much! :heart:

I stopped dead in my tracks yesterday when I saw a stunning bag I thought was the Marni balloon bag - It turned out to be Cynthia Rowley - the finish was beautiful two toned bronze and something I don't quite remember. I was surprised to see such an absolute take off on a Marni which is 3 times more expensive. I loved the bag but I'm not sure I can buy such an obvious copy.

I somewhat like the leather version better but since I'm going for black and I actually really like patent I'd go for that one. :P

If you're still interested in this bag - it's available in black leather on the Cynthia Rowley website thanks to liz112ho who posted this in Deals & Steals. It's on sale for $529 and with discount - come to $370! :yahoo:

Additional 30% off on http://www.cynthiarowley.com/store. Enter code DCCR.

Happy Shopping!