What do we think of a ebay finds thread?

lionlaw

Jul 13, 2007
I know several other forums have an ebay/web site finds sticky to post good deals. I know lately that there have been several authentic Choos on ebay for good prices.

Is there any interest in a thread/sticky/ whatever you want to call it, to help others out looking for authentic Choo bags?

Assuming there is interest, how do we get a mod to sticky-it?

Stinkerbelle

May 6, 2007
I think it's a great idea as I have almost no patience to weed through the Ebay listings to scope out the few authentic bags amongst the sea of fakes. :Push:

It would probably also cut down on the "authenticate" thread quite a bit....sort of a cut out the middle man thread. Good luck! :tup:

yyz

In The Land Of OZ!
O.G.
Nov 25, 2007
The Land of OZ! (Topeka,Ks)
You know that I'm all for it!

I would be happy to have a place to post the one's I find that are real to help folks out!:tup:

On Average I can usually report between 30 to over 50+ Jimmy Foo's:hs: to Ebay a day.
And DO!:cursing:

Let have a place where we can put the REAL JIMMY CHOO'S!:party:

Great Idea!:woot:

Matt:angel::angel:

abilicious

afficionado
Dec 8, 2007
Germany
Love the idea lionlaw!!! I'll be one of the first ones in (or online) checking that thread. It will really be very helpful specially for the less experienced ones like myself on ebay. TIA you guys!! At least those listings are "filtered" by the experts, as Stinker put it as well :tup:

riffraff

Sofa King Blonde!
O.G.
Feb 4, 2007
UK
Brilliant suggestion, don't think I'll be posting on it though - there never seems to be any authentic choos on fleabay UK. :roflmfao:

yyz

In The Land Of OZ!
O.G.
Nov 25, 2007
The Land of OZ! (Topeka,Ks)
Ok, Who is Right?:sweatdrop:
The Answer:
You both are!:party:

:tup:I'm in like Flynn baby!!:smile:

Errol Leslie Thomson Flynn (June 20 1909 - October 14 1959) was an Australian filmactor, most famous for his romantic swashbuckler roles in Hollywood films and his flamboyant lifestyle.
The phrase "In like Flynn" is widely believed to have come about after his 1943 acquittal on the rape charge, but some have felt that the phrase came about earlier possibly due to the rhyming of '"in" with "Flynn"

Really? I know this is totally OT, but I've always said "In like Flint"....is that wrong?? Wouldn't be the first time....geesh....:Push:
In Like Flint is a 1967 sequel to the spy film,Our Man Flint (1966).
James Coburn returns to the role of Derek Flint, a James Bond -like spy.

OK so NOW you both of you know who is right!
Now Back on Topic!

How many mole pelts does it take to make a handbag lining?
Oh, sorry wrong thread....:back2topic:

WE Want a NEW STICKY!

Matt:angel::angel:

lionlaw

Jul 13, 2007
Ok, does anyone know who our mod is or who we contact? I Pm'd Swanky since she was monitoring some of our threads, but haven't heard back yet.

Jburgh or Robyn-- who did you contact to get the stickies put up?