What Do We Have Here?? (MY FIRST REVEAL...)

Love the stardust bags, congrats on your new addition. Your MJ family is growing very quickly :love:
I totally agree with Nascar, your pink cutie is not tacky at all. It 's gorgeous - I have the same one in black. Wanted the pink one but when I called Nordstrom they only had 1 black one left in store.

Last edited:
That is not tacky! That one has always been loved around here. You did great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I LOVE that shade of pink. It is subtle and not Pepto pink.

It's beautiful!!!!!!!!!

Where is that other one? :graucho:

Aww! Thank you! I'm relieved to know this bag isn't thought of as tacky or "too much". It was a concern of mine for a minute or two but I really fell in love with the bag.

Pics of the other one ;) coming soon! :heart:

Love the stardust bags, congrats on your new addition. Your MJ family is growing very quickly :love:
I totally agree with Nascar, your pink cutie is not tacky at all. It 's gorgeous - I have the same one in black. Wanted the pink one but when I called Nordstrom they only had 1 black one left in store.

Thank you MAB. Yes, I'm steadily accumulating these bags, which is very delightful! :lol:
Phew! I'm so glad this bag is a hit! I was worried there for a minute, but I did really like what I saw so I thought, what the heck! But it is a relief that I'm getting such positive feedback from y'all! :heart: