What do we call ourselves again?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. O.K. ladies thinking caps on.....who came up with that clever term a month or so ago (savvy?, CB?) for the Belen Echandia ladies? I can't remember and it's driving me crazy!!! Anyone?

2. Belenista's! I was not the one who made that up though and dear GOD!!! what is that in your avatar?

3. oh right!!! it wasn't you??? I thought for sure it was your clever-ness ;)

It's a Cicada in my avatar---isn't it gross??!!! it's the soundtrack right now of these long august days....

4. It wasn't me either - I used the word but I nicked it from someone else's post (:P:shame:smile: and I can't remember who it was!!

5. I like it - sounds very classy - Belenista's!

6. My fellow Belenista! Cicada, ehh??? Yucky, phooey.

7. Well.....lookie here....if it isn't the two Belenista Chiquittas again! :rolleyes:

8. ^^ I have not been posting much...but have always kept an eye out on my beloved BE. Actually, have been drooling over the MMS!

9. You know, a Belenista here in Spain would be someone who loves to set up a Nativity scene with small statues at Christmas... Something like this:

http://www.belenpopularasturiano.org/visita.asp

The term Belen means Bethlehem in Spanish and is also applied to Nativity scenes... Most of us set up a Nativity at home during Christmas and the children love playing with the small statues and making a mess of the whole thing...

By the way, I am the supreme Belenista...

10. Bag lovin', rockin', very cool Belenista's if you ask me!
    Belenista's rule!! :wlae::wlae:

11. And you are ragging on me about my Lizard connection Poskie??????? :P

12. Wow mariaabdc what a bag collection you have! You havent posted your purple LMM!! Which is your favourite? are you a BE convert now!!

13. THanks...
    I didnt get a purple LMM, but preordered a pewter crash HM... though i must admit i was thinking about a grey LMmidi...
    Of course, I am a BE, Bal and Chloe convert... I like them all for different purposes... I am glad i discovered BE:heart: on that summer Sunday afternoon...