What do we call ourselves again?

posk51

Plaisir D' Amour
Jul 30, 2007
O.K. ladies thinking caps on.....who came up with that clever term a month or so ago (savvy?, CB?) for the Belen Echandia ladies? I can't remember and it's driving me crazy!!! Anyone?

oh right!!! it wasn't you??? I thought for sure it was your clever-ness ;)

It's a Cicada in my avatar---isn't it gross??!!! it's the soundtrack right now of these long august days....

You know, a Belenista here in Spain would be someone who loves to set up a Nativity scene with small statues at Christmas... Something like this:

http://www.belenpopularasturiano.org/visita.asp

The term Belen means Bethlehem in Spanish and is also applied to Nativity scenes... Most of us set up a Nativity at home during Christmas and the children love playing with the small statues and making a mess of the whole thing...

By the way, I am the supreme Belenista...

Wow mariaabdc what a bag collection you have! You havent posted your purple LMM!! Which is your favourite? are you a BE convert now!!

THanks...
I didnt get a purple LMM, but preordered a pewter crash HM... though i must admit i was thinking about a grey LMmidi...
Of course, I am a BE, Bal and Chloe convert... I like them all for different purposes... I am glad i discovered BE:heart: on that summer Sunday afternoon...