What do we all think about the Blueberry First?

kitegirl

Oct 15, 2006
There is a Blueberry First on eBay at the moment, BNWT (Aloha Rag) for $975 SP. I need thoughts on the versatility of this bag. Also, if you were to get a Blueberry, what style would it be?

I saw a blueberry first IRL and tried it on, the color is truely amazing!
What versatility is concerned I don't know, I had a darkbrown suede coat and it clashed. I think the color isn't that easy to match even if it's gorgeous.
What the style is concerned I think a blueberry day would be wonderful!

Big fan of Blueberry. I have a day and just love a BIG bag in this color. A first would be so pretty too! Good luck w/ your decision. I've found the Blueberry to be one of the most versatile blues with jeans. Enjoy!

Attachments

• blueroi.JPG
    blueroi.JPG
    33.7 KB · Views: 93
Can you fit everything you need in a first? Some people find the first perfect for all their needs. But for me I can't really go smaller than the city.

As to the color, what colors do you normally wear? As Z&J said it goes very well with jeans which is what I normally wear and of course it goes well with black.

i love the blueberry color!! I don't know how much i like it in a first though....i agree with z&j about the blueberry in bigger bag styles...but if a first is a practical size for you, the blueberry first would be nice! ALl in all, i :love: the blueberry.

my first bag was a blueberry box, i LOVE the color, and wear it with almost everything! The first is a good size bag for me, but alot of girls prefer the city...

It is a very pretty color but for me a tad on the blue side. Not being a great fan of blue it is not for me. I think it would look great with jeans.

The first size does hold alot if you are used to carrying small bags like I was. It fit all my stuff and then some when I got my first.

The city is bigger. I can put all my stuff in from the first and it looks as if I put nothing in the bag. I love that I have all that extra room incase I need to add something to bring with me.