What do we all think about the Blueberry First?

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. There is a Blueberry First on eBay at the moment, BNWT (Aloha Rag) for $975 SP. I need thoughts on the versatility of this bag. Also, if you were to get a Blueberry, what style would it be?

2. I saw a blueberry first IRL and tried it on, the color is truely amazing!
    What versatility is concerned I don't know, I had a darkbrown suede coat and it clashed. I think the color isn't that easy to match even if it's gorgeous.
    What the style is concerned I think a blueberry day would be wonderful!

3. Big fan of Blueberry. I have a day and just love a BIG bag in this color. A first would be so pretty too! Good luck w/ your decision. I've found the Blueberry to be one of the most versatile blues with jeans. Enjoy!

blueroi.JPG
  4. I think the blueberry color is gorgeous. Even my boyfriend picked that color out for the "Best First bag color" question i asked him.:graucho:

5. HA! They're all great answers...Thanks

6. the first is not really versatile....go for the city, it'd be lovely :smile:

7. Can you fit everything you need in a first? Some people find the first perfect for all their needs. But for me I can't really go smaller than the city.

As to the color, what colors do you normally wear? As Z&J said it goes very well with jeans which is what I normally wear and of course it goes well with black.

8. i love the blueberry color!! I don't know how much i like it in a first though....i agree with z&j about the blueberry in bigger bag styles...but if a first is a practical size for you, the blueberry first would be nice! ALl in all, i :love: the blueberry.

9. my first bag was a blueberry box, i LOVE the color, and wear it with almost everything! The first is a good size bag for me, but alot of girls prefer the city...

10. totally LOVE blueberry - (i love BLUE) the first would be a great style... I like the blueberry in a FIRST, CITY and a DAY/HOBO! GO FOR IT!!!

11. I have a Blueberry City and I use it ALL the time! :love:

blueberry_small.jpg
  12. This color is really stunning...very tempting!

13. It is a very pretty color but for me a tad on the blue side. Not being a great fan of blue it is not for me. I think it would look great with jeans.

The first size does hold alot if you are used to carrying small bags like I was. It fit all my stuff and then some when I got my first.

The city is bigger. I can put all my stuff in from the first and it looks as if I put nothing in the bag. I love that I have all that extra room incase I need to add something to bring with me.