what do u wear ur chanel pearl necklaces with

angelie

Feb 22, 2006
I wanted to get one but i never wear pearls and my wardrobe is really fun and bright nothing neutral. So i wanted to know what u girls wear ur chanel pearl necklaces with???? also what earrings do u wear while wearing the necklace.

tia

I just wear little pearl studs that match the color of the pearl necklace.
I wear a lot of black clothes.

You can really wear it with lots of things, but I don't like pearls with busy shirts...like printed fabric.

I also wear navy, dark purple, etc.
I'm really into dark colors, but the necklace can really go with a LOT.

But like I said, I think it looks better with a solid color shirt or dress...

I have a really neutral wardrobe, so I like to wear my pearls with jeans and a cute jacket or sweater. I just wear some simple diamond studs or no earrings cause I don't like to be too busy with jewellery.

I have a bright and at times more funky wardrobe than classic so I will often pair them with a non busy bright shirt that really makes them pop...and they are pretty in the summer with little dresses. Also, u can change up the look by looping them around twice....i like that look with tops that have an open neck or low cut neck.

I wear mine with all colors but usually solids. If the pearls don't really match my shirt, I have been known to wear them as a bracelet. Actually, I wore them on my wrist today!