what do u wear ur chanel pearl necklaces with

angelie

Feb 22, 2006
Vancouver
I wanted to get one but i never wear pearls and my wardrobe is really fun and bright nothing neutral. So i wanted to know what u girls wear ur chanel pearl necklaces with???? also what earrings do u wear while wearing the necklace.

tia

kara_n

Feb 7, 2008
I just wear little pearl studs that match the color of the pearl necklace.
I wear a lot of black clothes.

You can really wear it with lots of things, but I don't like pearls with busy shirts...like printed fabric.

I also wear navy, dark purple, etc.
I'm really into dark colors, but the necklace can really go with a LOT.

But like I said, I think it looks better with a solid color shirt or dress...

Syma

O.G.
Jan 2, 2007
Europe
I have a really neutral wardrobe, so I like to wear my pearls with jeans and a cute jacket or sweater. I just wear some simple diamond studs or no earrings cause I don't like to be too busy with jewellery.

joansie

Aug 30, 2007
New York
i wear pearls w almost everything...if not chanel w
cc's then just a single short strand but pearls r so classic...
i wear them w jeans too...

handbag-ho

O.G.
Oct 15, 2007
Tampa
I wear my pearls mostly with black clothes. It just really pops and you instantly look classy. But I agree with Kara....only wear it with solid color shirts.

Jan 6, 2008
Toronto, Canada
I have a bright and at times more funky wardrobe than classic so I will often pair them with a non busy bright shirt that really makes them pop...and they are pretty in the summer with little dresses. Also, u can change up the look by looping them around twice....i like that look with tops that have an open neck or low cut neck.

south

O.G.
Sep 4, 2006
I wear mine with all colors but usually solids. If the pearls don't really match my shirt, I have been known to wear them as a bracelet. Actually, I wore them on my wrist today!