What Do U Think?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I love 'em!

2. pretty!

3. These are really pretty Jill.

First thought that comes to mind...you are so slim and can wear anything. What I envision, a black or very dark pencil skirt... off white/hint of beige classic button down blouse (sleeves rolled up a bit...little exposure of the cleavage)...large size, but short pearl necklace or no necklace and a chunky gold bracelet going solo. I am thinking of that Carolina Herrara look that she wears so well.

4. I would go with a similar color blouse or jacket and black pants or skirt. They would look great with beige pants also.

5. Love the shoes. I would go with a light top with clean lines and then dark pants to accentuate the shoes!

6. I love it! :smile: I guess that I am addicted to the "bow"

7. honestly I find them too dainty for you jill, like something you should wear 10 years from now.

8. Jill I think they are super cute!

I think you could totally wear a tuxedo pant with a oxford shirt or a pencil skirt with a sating top a similar color of the shirt!

9. hot! how about a light colored skirt?

10. Like these very much.

11. i love these! you always have such enviable purchases to share...you could definitely wear these with so many outfits...but probably more of a late spring/summer shoe? (not sure how well the linen bows hold up in Winter weather, assuming you have snow where you are...)