What Do U Think?

Kellybag

O.G.
Mar 9, 2006
These are really pretty Jill.

First thought that comes to mind...you are so slim and can wear anything. What I envision, a black or very dark pencil skirt... off white/hint of beige classic button down blouse (sleeves rolled up a bit...little exposure of the cleavage)...large size, but short pearl necklace or no necklace and a chunky gold bracelet going solo. I am thinking of that Carolina Herrara look that she wears so well.

zippie

Dec 7, 2006
I would go with a similar color blouse or jacket and black pants or skirt. They would look great with beige pants also.

clu0984

O.G.
Mar 31, 2006
Boston
Love the shoes. I would go with a light top with clean lines and then dark pants to accentuate the shoes!

Noegirl05

:love:
Feb 4, 2007
Jill I think they are super cute!

I think you could totally wear a tuxedo pant with a oxford shirt or a pencil skirt with a sating top a similar color of the shirt!

~Moi~

O.G.
Jan 2, 2007
Toronto
i love these! you always have such enviable purchases to share...you could definitely wear these with so many outfits...but probably more of a late spring/summer shoe? (not sure how well the linen bows hold up in Winter weather, assuming you have snow where you are...)