What do u think?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone, what do you think of damier naviglio for ladies?coz the bag is great for travelling, however, it looks like a big bulky square bag to me.:wlae:
    Thanx!!

2. I think it's a great unisex bag! Especially for traveling!

3. damier naviglio is unisex, more importantly u must feel good when carrying the bag :smile:. try it in the boutique if possible as u may feel totally different about the bag after trying :yes:.

4. I can try to find modeling pics on Rakuten... lemme see if I can find an example of the bag on a mannequin.

5. my friend got one and it's a great bag. She been using it for a long time.. very durable.

6. i think the naviglio is a great unisex bag, great for when you need your hands free. There is also the damier azur available if you want something a little more feminine (still unisex). Definately wouldnt look strange on a woman though!

7. I think it's defo unisex, if i were to buy it i would get it in Azur, soooo pretty!

8. Yea i would say girlies can carry it off, if you like it then go for it!

9. Thanx for the opinions :smile:, I was thinkin' of azur in the beginning but since azur is so easy to get dirty *hard use*,I would go for damier.;)

10. Def. unisex