What do u think ..should I keep it? Perry Hobo

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey, I just bought this LP Perry Woven Hobo last week. Im 50/50. I LOVE the leather & the color is so gorgeous. but ..i'm on fence about the woven style.
    Should i return it? What do u guys think? Honestly how does it look?

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

2. When I first saw pics of this bag, I didn't really care for it. But, it looks beautiful on you! I love big brown bags...and is that purple interior?! :nuts:

I did think that the opening looked kind of narrow and jroger1 mentioned it in another thread. Do you find this to be the case?

Is this the small or the large? Did you get it thru Amazon? Whew...I'm done with the 50 questions. lol

Congrats on the new bag...it is hard to return a good deal, but there are many more bags out there if you are not in love with this one.

3. I'm a firm believer that only the bags I fall in love with are worth paying for, especially given today's prices. A 50/50 opinion of a bag is just too low of a satisfaction score in my book to justify keeping it.

Me? I like the woven pattern, the zippers and tassels, but the color is to rustish for me, and I'm not a fan of this hobo style.

4. Thank u! I got the bag at a good price. $122 from Endless. It's the small Hobo. yes the interior is purple. the opening is not that narrow, but i have small hands..lol.

It was only $122. I know i wouldn't of bought it for any more since it wasn't love at first sight/pic lol.
    Hobos are the only type of bags i like. I have a ton of kooba & RM hobos different styles. im hung about the woven though.

5. I really like the woven detail and shape of it. I don't normally do brown bags which is the only reason I haven't gotten this bag.

6. Honestly, I think it's lovely.

7. Ok, the bag looks gorg! The leather looks so LP SOFT! :smile: I have to say though the narrow opening woud be a no go for me.. I like to be able to reach in and grab (and see what I'm grabbing) what I want quickly.

8. I had this bag in black and ended up returning it. I love, love the woven look and the handle is gorgeous. But that narrow opening drove me crazy. It was just too small for the size of the bag. I felt like I was reaching through a hole to feel around for my stuff. So I thought the wide mouthed tote would be the answer - but that was monstrously huge for me. I so wanted this bag to work, but it didn't. I felt like if they'd spent a little more time on the functional design they would have had a brilliant bag...

Let us know what you do!

9. This looks gorgeous on you, if the small opening is okay with you I would definitely keep it for that price. I so wish there was a medium size that had a zipper not the wide open tote style. Love the woven leather. Good luck on your decision.

10. I really dig it, I actually wish the weave was on both sides!

11. Thank u ladies for your opinions. Ive decided to keep it. the opening doesn't really bother me. the leather is so soft and it was only $122. thanks again ladies:smile:

12. I think it looks more lovely in your pics than the stock pics! But really, only keep it if you love it. That's $122 that could go towards something you're more sure of.

Linda

13. Congratulations! I'm crazy about woven bags and this one's chunkier weave is unique and beautiful. Enjoy!

14. first-time LP-owner here as of yesterday , and have not posted in a long time, so sorry to pop out of the blue, but i just had to, after i fell in love with my new bag and the great leather :love:
    (i got your bag's big brother...or cousin... the perry large stud tote!)

i really love your perry hobo and it looks nice, slouchy, and big against you! i mean that as a compliment, as i love bigger-sized bags :P wearing mine, the shape looks a little more rectangular (well, it is a tote) like my big treesje marley i once tried, but i really love the hobo-shape! and i'm not sure how size-wise it exactly compares to the large tote, but the rounded shape makes it less overbearing!

i wish mine had the security of a zip-closure (but then the bag is just darn big and deep enough so nothing falls out) and some exterior pockets (the side zips are super-handy like my RM darlings) but i guess the magnetic closure on mine lets me reach in on the sides! anyway, the price you got it for was a steal and i'm glad you're keeping it! the color is lovely--i always wear mostly black but your pics make me wanna wear white and get a bag in that color :biggrin:

15. I think you pull it off quite nicely! :smile: