what do u think on this silverado

1. hi! i'm new to chloe, so far i only have one edith. and my friend wanted to sell this silverado, i am tempted to buy it from her.
    i don't know the style name.
    what do u think about this bag? anyone have this? is it a great bag?
    i might have to sell one of my lv or balenciaga if i decided to buy this. :crybaby:
    help me please...

DSCN1662.jpg DSCN1655.jpg DSCN1657.jpg DSCN1659.jpg
  2. that's the silverado doctor bag. I love it but in the brownish hues...pretty if you like green though!

3. thanks twinklette. i do fall in love with this green colour :love:

4. I personally like silverado but i don't like it in this shape. However, the color is pretty. if you like it, go for it but please!!! don't sell your bbag.

5. thanks Meandmybags :smile:
    but i honestly can't afford more bag :P so if i decided to have this, i have to let one go :crybaby:

6. I own a few balenciagas, and several Chloes and one thing that is a great Chloe selling point is the beautiful, thick leather. Especially for those of us who bang :shame: around our bags. I have a teal silverado- The color is spectacular, although I have to get rid of it. I just own way too many silverados!!!:shrugs:

7. thanks rolexgirl ...
    do you happen to have this doctor bag style?
    is it comfy on the shoulder. i myself found a balenciaga city not so comfortable in the shoulder

8. I don't have the doctor style, just the medium silverado in the teal (sapin). The silverado medium size fits perfectly under my shoulder! I am afraid I would lose everything in the larger doctor size, including my head! :wacko:

9. i got this used, and luckily it's not THAT high till i have to sell myslef on the street. i just have to sell 2 bag :crybaby:

10. What shape do you like? I have a brown hobo (single strap with zipper) silverado that was a great deal at Bloomingdales that I'm trying to decide whether to keep. It's beautiful but after carrying Balenciagas everything feels bulky and heavy....

11. i have it and it does fit on my shoulder but only with a thin sweater or jacket, definitely not a winter coat...hope that helps!?

12. thanks nycmom :P

13. Seahorseinstripes, just wondering if this bag has a frame around the top? Thanks!

14. this one is with the zipper top.
    i haven't been able to take more pics. this is the pic i took yesterday

DSCN1646.jpg
  15. I have this style in the 2 tone brown. I love it. I also find that this bag, although rather large, is not that heavy. And the handles do fit over my shoulder. It won't fit over the shoulder with a winter coat. I've gotten many complements on this model and I love the teal color.:heart:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice