What do u think of these??

1. [​IMG]

ALEXANDER MCQUEEN
    GLADIATOR KNEE HIGH SANDALS

I like the shoe , but i dont like the fact that it goes up the leg like that .

What are yout thoughts about them ????

2. I have to say I think they're lovely! However, I have a few pairs of McQueen sandals, and I won't be getting any more, as I think the soles are really thin, and I never feel very stable on them.

Anyone else find the same? I have a pair of the "pirate" horn heel shoes/mules, and they are fine.

K

3. I could never, ever wear those. Never. I couldn't, but I wouldn't actually!
    I LOVE lace up sandals, but these are too much IMO.

4. They are too much. I think they would make our legs look shorter. Unless you have super long legs. hehehhe.

5. Yikes! It's a bit much...

6. To me they look very S and M. I would look like a total dork in those with my mom of 3, 5ft. 2 legs. LOL!!!

7. They scare me....I just see some chic with a big whip in her hands...Not my thing...sorry!

8. They are a bit too much IMO.

9. I think, if I was, say, >>>> Dancing on a pole. :shame:

10. Not my thing....not that they would fit around my legs anyway!

11. On a regular basis - too much. But for maybe a costume party - sexy!

12. Lol, those are funny! McQueen obviously had a sense of humour when he drew these.
    They're best-suited for Halloween. :biggrin:

13. Look a little dominatrix-like. I'll pass.

14. that's what i was thinking! too dominatrix-ish for me...and a pain to get in and out of! :unsure:

15. If you're a low key kind of gal, they would be a bit too much. What sort of stuff do you wear the sandals with? A mini skirt? Cropped jeans? You'd probably be limited in where you can wear them as well but it really depends on your likes and dislikes.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice