➖Osteotomy
➖Alar plasty
➖Nasal obstruction
Facial Contour✨
➖Cheekbone reduction
➖Square jaw reduction
➖Genioplasty (T osteotomy)
➖Jaw botox

Take note theres no lift done on her... my facial structure is pretty much the same with her old pics, heavy square jaw plus I have more protruding very high zygoma as well. LOL

Personally, I think her chin is too pointy, I prefer the traditional "U" shape.

Pretty impressive. Looks like GNG can do more than just noses. Their youtube video of her shows additional angles, they must have removed a lot of tissue as her face got a lot smaller:

Reactions: MOTTY26
Wow they cut alot of bone. She looks great. Im sure she looks even better with her hair down.
But the most important thing is ..does she have all her sensations back?

Woah. That's such a huge difference in her jaw, and that's pretty impressive in all honesty.

I agree with you on the chin though, I too prefer a more rounder shape in that area. But I think she looks good with the more pointy look.

don't expect those kind of results tho. Its very heavily photoshopped. I imagine if you see her in person she will look good too but less dramatic as that. Every korean hospital uses lots of photoshop. I think the most accurate ones are videos where the after doesn't have a crazy filter, which I have yet to see tbh. Whenever I see vids of Korean before and afters, as in moving videos not just videos of pictures, the before has standard lighting while the after has the super smooth bright filter on zzz

don't expect those kind of results tho. Its very heavily photoshopped. I imagine if you see her in person she will look good too but less dramatic as that. Every korean hospital uses lots of photoshop. I think the most accurate ones are videos where the after doesn't have a crazy filter, which I have yet to see tbh. Whenever I see vids of Korean before and afters, as in moving videos not just videos of pictures, the before has standard lighting while the after has the super smooth bright filter on zzz
I agree!! She looks amazing though

I think she looks really nice, she still retains some of her unique features so she still looks like herself instead of a carbon copy of someone else. I was also considering GNG for rhinoplasty actually, I like the natural look