What do u think of GrisT Kelly 35? Pls help!

witwit

O.G.
Dec 15, 2007
I saw a kelly 35 in Gris T, what do u think? Should I get it? Is the size too big for lighted color bag? At first, I'm thinking of buying black Kelly 35 coz it might last forever but Gris T is one of my favorite colors. So it's hard to say no. But well.... I still concern about the bag getting dirty easily. How is your lighted color bag aged after a few years?

And I just got myself secondhand HAC32 in gold and GHW and found it pretty heavy than my 30 B. Do u feel the same? Is Kelly 35 heavier than HAC32?

Can't wait to hear what you guys think. Thank you so much for your kind help.

^ I think it's perfection. So chic.
I think Kellys do better on corner wear than most Birkins because the corners do not droop as far downward toward whatever surface you set it on. My gold Kelly (a little darker than GT) shows minimal wear and I use it a lot. I'd be more concerned with something like a Lindy.
I'm guessing a Kelly 35 is heavier than a 30cm Birkin, especially in something like Clemence, so it may be close in weight to a HAC 32.

I think Gris T Kelly is lovely, I have Gris T in Kelly 32cm, she looks lovely even though she is a few years old now. I think a Kelly 35cm in this color is very beautiful, and I agree with Greentea, also very chic.

Clemence is a heavy leather there is no getting around it. If you like relaxed and clemence you will have to learn to live with the weight. At least you have the strap. I do not think corners are an issue, the corners of my bag are still perfect.

I just got my Birkin in Gris T. I love it! Really is a perfect color for me. I got a 35 too. I think in a Kelly it would be gorgeous. Goes with everything.

Greentea, Bababebi, sjunky13 ... thank you so much for your kind help. Its weight worries me a bit, while its beauty wins my heart! ... Oh no! What should I do? Or should I save up a little more and go for birkin??

birkel .... perfect really? You make me think harder. What about the weight issue? Don't have to worry because look comes first? ... hahhaa :smile:

Is it possible to use this bag daily?

I love my Kelly. I wore the birkin for a while but honestly sometimes it is a pain to carry as it is not a shoulderbag. I like the versatility of the Kelly going from a handheld to a shoulderbag. I also noticed that they are not as available as they used to be. The past year I noticed when I visited My local Hermes botique I have seen a birkin appear here or there but no Kelly.

jenyi .... that's what i'm afraid of as well. I'm only 5ft 4"
Chanel ... after a lot of thinking, i might have a change of heart to birkin, my all time favorite bag!

My first Kelly was a 35. The size suited me. A 32 was okay, but a Blue Jean togo 35 called me, "Mama, Mama, take me home!!" I purchased it in the summer time and carried it constantly. I also carry her in the winter. It doesn't manner. A light color (as long as it isn't white -- my issue, not a hard and fast rule!!) is non-seasonal. I mean, you wear light colors in the winter, right? Also, nothing pops an monotone outfit or a dark coat like a light color. A 35 is a great size. It can carry everything, including my netbook, nook, a giant Kindle, papers, anything (makes it heavy, but possible.) This is because it is togo. A more rigid leather, such as box or tadeladkt, may limit the contents.