What do u think about the alma

1. well i have to wait a little bit to purchase again hehe but...

im curious on everyones opinion on the Alma...I always liked it but my mom said she hatessss it, i think she saw someone who didn't present it well and she associates it with that lady haha...what do you guys think...also do u prefer the alma in monogram or damier???

anyone have pics carrying it as well??

2. Definately the monogram, such a classic!

3. Take a look at the VISUAL AID STICKY, I think there are some Almas. :yes:

I have the black MC and love the shape. Can't make up my mind which style I like best, she looks great in Mono, Epi, Damier, Multic... :upsidedown:

4. Mono alma is such a classic beauty!

5. I like the Alma too, I just think it's too wide at the bottom.

6. I love the shape of the Alma - definitely a classic. But I have never carried one and I wonder how comfortable it would be to carry around.

7. I really like the shape and look of the alma and especially in the epi line

8. i have an lv white MC alma and love it. it's classy and the additional studs is cute too :P

9. I love Alma!! :smile:

Ronja

10. I love alma shape..it's classic

11. I love the Alma, it's such a classic! I've seen both the Mono and the Damier and both are beautiful.

12. i have one and love it!!!

13. I have three almas and LOVE them all! VERY roomy bag and very stylish, IMO!:love:

14. The alma is very classy I think. I would love to have one someday!

15. I have the white mc alma and I love it. The shape is so cute and it's comfortable to carry. I only wish they had put feet on the bottom of this bag. The shiny studs are sooooo pretty. My husband says this bag screams "celebrity" and it's his favorite bag I own.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice