what do u guys think?

That's insane!!!! While I would love to have a Gucci that limited in my collection I wouldn't pay anywhere near that for it. I'm curious what it retailed for in the first place, that's one heck of a profit.

That's insane!!!! While I would love to have a Gucci that limited in my collection I wouldn't pay anywhere near that for it. I'm curious what it retailed for in the first place, that's one heck of a profit.

There are plenty of pieces that are made in very small quantities and the prices are not crazy but of course reflect the super-luxe materials etc, they are only offered to VIPs and then regular high-spending customers first and never usually get seen on 'the floor'.

At first i thought it was 15,000 which is quite insane, but still "reasonable"
Then I looked back and it is 1.5 mil dollars, I was like :wtf:, I might as well get a Ferrari...

:P You could have a garage full of Ferraris for that money.

I think it's a 'ploy' to get people buying their more reasonable 'other seller items'. Afterall, once someone opens the page out of curiosity, they may think "I wonder what else they got?". Either it's a ploy or the seller just hit the 0000000 button too many times or they are INSANE :girlwhack:.