what do u do for 0/1 feedback bidders?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have an LV listed right now and have received a couple of low feedback bidders, I hate shell bidding or whatever, I don't want people to think I've been doing that - but I also don't want to exclude any buyers.

2. i usually state that 0 feedback bidders need to contact me before bidding just to show that they are serious and that has been pretty effective.

3. yup, that's what i tend to do too.

4. I list that in my auctions as well, but it doesn't always work. I've only had one problem newbie ever. ***knocks HARD on wood***

5. I only accept PayP, so as long as the bidder has a PayP account, I let them bid and just give them the benefit of the doubt. So far, I haven't had a problem (knocking on wood with yvalenz!)

6. In your settings somewhere you can prohibit low feedback buyers from bidding I think.