What do to? Ukita vs lil Ukita? Thoughts and pictures

Will the SA ship to Sweden for free as well? Usully it very expensive shipping, not to mention the tax! I'm not even sure on the size yet, although it's a good price! This just got even harder!

I stopped by the Marc by Marc shop the other day to order a pair of sunnies and saw this bag. Maybe you might consider it.
vo0t9d.jpg

It's called the moto hobo bag and comes in black, light grey, and red. I'm thinking of getting it for my mom because she also likes hobo styles and likes carrying her bags slung on her arms/elbow. The size of this bag is also in the medium side but it's spacious enough for your everyday needs. The leather is also thick and has a smooth washed feel to it which compliments the edgy look of the bag.
Interior
35buy4y.jpg

Ooooh this looks lovely! But the zipper part looks strange, like it's too long? Is it heavy? *drools

I have the lil ukita n I'm 158cm 46kg. I would say the bag is kinda small. I usually put my full size wallet, sunglasses, make up pouch, scarf n it's almost full. But if u don't carrying much stuff, it's a good size though. I feel like the regular ukita is too big for my frame. I've attached a pic for ur reference. It's not a clear pic but I hope it helps. Good luck.

Attachments

• 1399351543754.jpg
    1399351543754.jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 438
Thank you for a great post! Your pictures make me almost certain that it is a size small Im gonna go with! Tomorrow I'm of to NYC!!!! Yeaj! I will def post a picture later to show you all!

I have a lil ukita and I am 5'3, I personally think it's a bit on the smaller size. I carry my wallet, make up bag, sunglasses case and a large water bottle, and it doesn't close all the way. I also have the hillier and it's much roomier than the lil. However, on the weekends when I don't carry that much, I love being able to wear the lil crossbody.

Hi girls!!!! Sorry for the delay! I ended up buyingbthe small one, I tried them both on and my opinion is that the bigger one is more goodlooking when you use just the short shoulder strap, but looks wierd (on me) crossbody. The small ukita looks a bit too small when I use the small handle, but fit's perfectly crossbody, which is what I need. So i bought the little ukita, and since I "saved", I also bought a little bag in mint. Gorgeus!! I can't upload pictures, so sorry!!

Hi girls!!!! Sorry for the delay! I ended up buyingbthe small one, I tried them both on and my opinion is that the bigger one is more goodlooking when you use just the short shoulder strap, but looks wierd (on me) crossbody. The small ukita looks a bit too small when I use the small handle, but fit's perfectly crossbody, which is what I need. So i bought the little ukita, and since I "saved", I also bought a little bag in mint. Gorgeus!! I can't upload pictures, so sorry!!

Congrats on your new bag!!! :smile:

I have both the lil ukita and natasha. Both of them is my go to travel bag..they are roomy enough and can be worn cross body.

Just beware of the strap of the ukita style..the metal things that connect the strap and the bag..it can get lose after so much wearing it..anyway it can still be worn as a shoulder bag.

Enjoy your bag.