What do people do that bugs you most when you are pmsing?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Feb 15, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2010
    1. Talk too much and too loudly
    2. Be plain stupid
    3. Act cute
    4. Be rude and inconsiderate
    5. Be arrogant

2. Everything.

3. I just think things in general are ten times more likely to either upset me or piss me off.

4. I'm terribly irritable but these things REALLY get to me and is likely to spark something off!!

But hahahah everthing bugs me too... Glad I'm not alone!!

5. Breathe.

6. HAHHA you're hillarious!

Am in great of cheering up because am PMSING!! UGH!

7. Hahaha! Glad it put a smile on your face! :flowers:

8. I got my period a few hours ago and I knew it was coming because I've been so *****y and irritable in the last few days. I can't stand if someone repeats themselves, calls me several times, or just doesn't know when to shut up while I'm PMSing. I'm so lovely :smile:

9. ITA on that one!!!

10. truth!

11. :hugs:

12. ROFL :P

13. Exist

14. Hello ladies,

I know that everyones situations are different and needs also. I thought Id let you know what has helped me for the past 2 yrs now. Its been a total lifesaver for me!!! I used to get really horrendous periods that lasted for up to a week. My mother had a hysterectomy at the age of 29 after two children because of very heavy periods and she became anemic also. My doc told me that this is what was happening to me. My doc put me on YAZ...Drospirenone/Ethinyl Estradiol...3 mg/0.02mg I dont get my period any more and I am so happy that I dont have to deal with this anymore. And yes I am done having children and dont need my period anymore. So my question for myself was why do I need my hellish period anymore? And I decided to do something about it. I also dont have acne problems anymore either. I only wish to pass this info on in hopes it will help possibly some of you. I am also in no way a doc so please if your interested ask your doc.:flowers::hugs: Take care...lots of love....Holly

15. I am really irregular and so my pms can last up to a month at times!!! I have tried birth control pills but ironically one of them gave me pimples and both mad me depressed!!! I'm glad everything worked out for you though :smile: