What do owners of the Purse think of their bag?

I love my Purses and regret not getting into them earlier (read - missed Eggplant Purse season). Anyway, I've got the Purse in Black, Rouge Vif and Lilac, and thinking of adding more colors to keep them in happy company. They are very comfortable to wear on the shoulder and I find them more roomy than my Citys. Pics attached, enjoy!
They are all fabulous! Since you got into them late like me, where did you find your purses? :heart:

I love my Purses and regret not getting into them earlier (read - missed Eggplant Purse season). Anyway, I've got the Purse in Black, Rouge Vif and Lilac, and thinking of adding more colors to keep them in happy company. They are very comfortable to wear on the shoulder and I find them more roomy than my Citys. Pics attached, enjoy!

Your Purses are simply TDF, MissPiggy!:love::heart::drool:

I love the Purse style. I wish they were still making it. A few days ago Daphne at BalNY told me they had camel, pale rose, ice blue, an '04 red and a couple of different brown colors left in the Purse style. If I remeber correctly there were also some other blues like cornflower left. I just bought a white on on ebay and I LOVE it. I'm looking for more!:yes:

I have a Black Purse, and it's one of my favorites. It sits so comfortably on the shoulder, so it's a great bag to have when you want your hands free.
ShoesandBags015.jpg

MissPiggy your Purses are :drool: :drool: :drool:

MarieG your red Purse is beautiful:love:

I love the Purse style. I wish they were still making it. A few days ago Daphne at BalNY told me they had camel, pale rose, ice blue, an '04 red and a couple of different brown colors left in the Purse style. If I remeber correctly there were also some other blues like cornflower left. I just bought a white on on ebay and I LOVE it. I'm looking for more!:yes:

:wtf: I called them like a month ago to ask what they had left and they only had truffle and sapin or some greens. I can't believe they have these others too. Why didn't they tell me that when I called?

Great purses everyone!!:love:

I love my purses, I have a black one on the way....I'd love to see some unusual coloured purses?? I do love the pumpkin one that first has! and of course the beloved Eggplant:heart::heart:Has anyone got a yellow/anis/teal/green one?? Here are my greige and ice blue....

Attachments

• GreigePurse.jpg
    GreigePurse.jpg
    159.2 KB · Views: 32
  • IcebluePurse1.jpg
    IcebluePurse1.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 58
  • IcebluePurse2.jpg
    IcebluePurse2.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 31

I love my purses, I have a black one on the way....I'd love to see some unusual coloured purses?? I do love the pumpkin one that first has! and of course the beloved Eggplant:heart::heart:Has anyone got a yellow/anis/teal/green one?? Here are my greige and ice blue....

Your Greige is TDF and your Ice Blue.....:drool: :drool: :drool:

Can't wait to see pics of your Black Purse:yes:

You are right about FirstClass, her Purses are amazing:love:

WOW HandbagAddict..... I never sae an Ice Blue yet :nuts: FANTASTIC :yahoo: - thank you for posting this . . . (btw: there's an ANIS purse on ebay right now !!!)

attachment.php

The purse is a great style. I think it looks especially lovely in the more feminine colors. Here is a picture of the bordeaux!:shame:
attachment.php

Attachments

• bal bord 001_1.jpg
    bal bord 001_1.jpg
    156.8 KB · Views: 61
The purse is a great style. I think it looks especially lovely in the more feminine colors. Here is a picture of the bordeaux!:shame:
attachment.php

Beautiful Purse Rocherchick. Is that an 05 ?

Handbagaddict: I know, it's a shame they are not making them anymore, but happy to hear you have one on the way.

FirstClass: Thanks, but my Black Purse is so ordinary compared to your Beautiful Purses.:yes: