What do men compliment you on ?

1. After reading the threads on what is a sexy bag for a man, or on which bags do you get compliments on, I was wondering "What is noticed/likeable in men´s eyes ?"

I´m not thinking in terms of chatting up lines ("beautiful eyes, etc...") on your beauty or charisma:angel: , but in France we say that women dress for other women. We choose so carefully which style we want, what we need for that , who is our icon....:love:

But It´s as if men couldn´t care less on what you´re wearinng (as long as it´s sexy = shows a bit of skin !), or which, shoes or handbag or haircut you have ??
    All the French men I know prefer natural, everything "simple". Basically they only notice your general look, not at all what you possess.
    -As for the danish men I can´t figure them out at all, any Danish PFer here ?:shame: -
    But I also have some male friends who surprisingly will compliment on my fragrance, or notice my new hair, or some others stuffs I own but it´s mostly things they would like for themselves !! Like IPod, or trendy trainers.....But I must say I appreciate 2 times more if it´s a man who notices my (feminine)shoes !

->So, does it happen that your male friend or BF/DH or any man compliment on something you own ?? And what is it ??

:shame: I hope I explained myself clear enough, I can suck big time in english , sorry:shame:

2. There are a few straight men in the UK who are impressed by designer labels, but I don't think most men are particularly impressed by what a woman owns (i.e. the fact that her clothes/accessories are designer) and as we've seen, previously, on this forum(!), some men are actually 'repulsed' by obvious displays of wealth. :lol:

In my experience, artistic men definitely notice if you wear/carry something beautiful (whether it is expensive, or not). Not surprisingly, they like clothes/accessories that are like wearable pieces of art and appreciate it, if a woman puts things together well.

I think men that are not so visually aware, still appreciate that a woman has 'made an effort', even if they are not quite so sure what exactly it is that they like about her ensemble.

My BF (not that I necessarily take any notice! :P ) prefers women to be made-up and dressed-up. :queen:I don't think I generally wear enough make-up, or sexy enough clothes (although I'm not a prude!) for his liking! :shrugs:

Some men, though, are complete puritans (or like 'honesty'?!) and seem to be far more attracted to me when I have to go out in any old thing, with no make-up at all!

Of course, anything that reminds a man of the time when he was first attracted to women (as a boy) is always very popular. :graucho: :lol:

I think it's horses for courses (i.e. different men [and age groups of men] like different things!). :yes:

3. i get the most compliments from men on my hair and how i smell. i think i get the hair comments because my hair is different - it's very curly and i let it stay a tad unruly. a male friend of mine told me one time that i have "sex hair all the time, not just after sex" whatever that means. so maybe that's why men react to it? it makes me look a little less pristine? i'm not sure.

and i'm very particular about the way i smell, my perfumes are generally subtly sexy and not overly fruity - i like things with amber, vanilla, and musk in them, which i think men respond to.

after i got my contacts, a lot of my male friends did comment that i have beautiful eyes, but that's probably just because my glasses always hid them.

4. My long hair and how I'm dressed in general. I have very long hair.

5. Straight man: my long hair,legs and the way I dress
    Gay man: my bags and sometime abs
    Moron: ass

6. ^^ Haha, I love your answer :smile:

straight men: legs or butt (men here are VERY visual. pigs!)
    gay man: jeans or bag

7. well, if I'm with my husband men don't usually look at me (hes a very big man :biggrin:)

but if I'm on my own I get comments on my boobs mainly. loosers.

My husband always comments on my shoes & my general appearence. He has a thing for quality clothes & will notice if I'm dressed well, or if I look like a sack of poop. :biggrin:

8. Polite Strangers: Eyes & hair
    Gay Men: Clothing and handbags
    Pigs: Breasts

My hubby: Eyes, Hair, breasts and clothing. In that order. :lol:

9. straight men tell me they like my smile, my hair and the way i dress:cutesy:

gay men tell me they like my 'style', especially my bags and shoes. one of my gay boyfriends -- who's really like a sassy black woman trapped in a man's body -- told me, the first time we met, "you have magnificent breasts!":roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

the douchebags don't tell me anything. they just stare at my chest and rear end and say they'd like to take me home :lol:

10. my watch? only because i wear men's watch most of the time? so there ... :girlsigh:

11. men on the streets usually pull me aside and try to tell me how beautiful i am then try to invite me out to eat.

usually its older men, like in most cases, 40+ , and in some cases, from 25-30.

but then, it's gross sometimes...i'm only 20!!!!!!

i think its my purple hair that attracts the men.

or my butt.

i dont know seriously, it may be even because im ASIAN, and there aren't THAT many Asians around here in Florida...comparing to places like California!!!

12. can we see your breasts? :flowers:

13. Errr, random guys don't say anything to me. My boyfriend always compliments my butt :graucho: and just tells me that I'm beautiful in general. Women usually compliment me on my smile and my shoes :supacool:

14. :lol::lol::lol: they're in the LV Visual Aids sticky

15. LOL..:roflmfao: :lol: :roflmfao: :upsidedown:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice