what do i wear to a meet and greet????

I would wear something that looks fab without looking like you are trying to hard or too dressy. I like the jeans, but with a pair of heels or heeled boots and a fab. top, maybe something a little sexy or flirty.

thanks heaps everyone! im gonna go shopping this weekend and find a nice top! :smile:

oh yeah, do you think its cheesy giving a gift? or do you think im wasting my money because he might just throw it away!???

see you all on monday (which is your sunday!)

take care!!! and thanks again!!!

Irissy said:
I see Mike Shinoda (I don't know about the other Fort Minors members though) as a decent and proper individual so I don't think you need to flunt your skin at him or anything. Just go and be yourself. Dress casual and have fun! :;):

I'm so jealous... :cry:

:amazed: you totally know him via 6 degrees!!! geez, i havent been sleeping well... you know with all the bag dream and Mike dreaming! its insane! one more sleep and then it will be tuesday!

cristina: my boyfriend said, "you should ask him if he'd cheat on his wife with you and then runaway together" ha ha! i was like, "dude, thats just mental"

yeah i still have no idea what im going to say! :sad2: i've figured out what im going to wear thought :amuse:

:love: :love: :love:

i'm totally in love even more! i seriously thought everyone in at the meet and greet would be like excitied, i was the only one acting like such a star stuck dork!!!

i didnt take my camera with me because the last time i went to the same venue for a concert they took my camera off me and they nearly lost it!!! So i thought i'd be safe than sorry BUT WHAT A REGRET!!! I tried to take pics with my cellphone but they turned out crap! :cry:

All i could do was smile :biggrin: geez, Mike has the most beautiful eyes!!! they all stunk like weed and a few of them were wearing sunglasses! ha ha!

it was the best concert i've been to in a long time!!! im still buzzing from it!!! :nuts: it was great!!! the best thing thats happened to me in a long time!!! Move over bags - i'm gonna turn into a full time stalker!!!

thanks heaps for all your suggestions etc.... hey! at least i did one thing right - I smiled! :biggrin: