what do i wear to a meet and greet????

Mariah

Dec 24, 2005
cool! make sure you look cute! but casual too so you're not uncomfortable.

have fun!

SuLi

O.G.
Nov 1, 2005
Oh!!! Have fun! And too funny about the naked comment. I agree with other people that you should be yourself and wear something comfortable.

Kat

Dec 13, 2005
I'm soooooo excited for you!!! I agree with Pradasmeadow ... wear a fabulous smile!!!

Inky Paws

Oct 19, 2005
I would wear something that looks fab without looking like you are trying to hard or too dressy. I like the jeans, but with a pair of heels or heeled boots and a fab. top, maybe something a little sexy or flirty.

helenNZ

O.G.
Jan 8, 2006
thanks heaps everyone! im gonna go shopping this weekend and find a nice top! :smile:

oh yeah, do you think its cheesy giving a gift? or do you think im wasting my money because he might just throw it away!???

see you all on monday (which is your sunday!)

take care!!! and thanks again!!!

helenNZ

O.G.
Jan 8, 2006
Irissy said:
I see Mike Shinoda (I don't know about the other Fort Minors members though) as a decent and proper individual so I don't think you need to flunt your skin at him or anything. Just go and be yourself. Dress casual and have fun! :;):

I'm so jealous... :cry:
:amazed: you totally know him via 6 degrees!!! geez, i havent been sleeping well... you know with all the bag dream and Mike dreaming! its insane! one more sleep and then it will be tuesday!

cristina: my boyfriend said, "you should ask him if he'd cheat on his wife with you and then runaway together" ha ha! i was like, "dude, thats just mental"

yeah i still have no idea what im going to say! :sad2: i've figured out what im going to wear thought :amuse:

helenNZ

O.G.
Jan 8, 2006
:love: :love: :love:

i'm totally in love even more! i seriously thought everyone in at the meet and greet would be like excitied, i was the only one acting like such a star stuck dork!!!

i didnt take my camera with me because the last time i went to the same venue for a concert they took my camera off me and they nearly lost it!!! So i thought i'd be safe than sorry BUT WHAT A REGRET!!! I tried to take pics with my cellphone but they turned out crap! :cry:

All i could do was smile :biggrin: geez, Mike has the most beautiful eyes!!! they all stunk like weed and a few of them were wearing sunglasses! ha ha!

it was the best concert i've been to in a long time!!! im still buzzing from it!!! :nuts: it was great!!! the best thing thats happened to me in a long time!!! Move over bags - i'm gonna turn into a full time stalker!!!

thanks heaps for all your suggestions etc.... hey! at least i did one thing right - I smiled! :biggrin: