what do I use for a laptop ?

1. I just ordered a new laptop and my beautiful Coach computer case from years past is going to be too small.

Any suggestions? I've been out of the workforce for a while so I am wondering how people transport these things . . . thx.:angel:

2. How about one of these.. you can check them out eluxury :flowers:

p11291587_ph_hero.jpg p10295658_ph_hero.jpg
  3. i used this one , for laptop and notebooks when i used 2 be a uni student, very great bag IMO

[​IMG]

4. Damier Sabana:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Damier Geant Messager:
    [​IMG]
    Soft Briefcase:
    [​IMG]

Porte-Document Pegase:
    [​IMG]

5. I am using my Dersou for my 17 inch MacBook Pro on a daily basis. Works like it was made for it. If you have a standard 15 inch laptop, you sure will have more options, like the ones suggested. Always make sure that it fits.

6. how about a black Epi Sac Plat? it comes in two sizes now and you can use the bag by itself - it doesn't look like a laptop bag. i just think hand-held suits women better than a cross-the-body or shoulder styles. jmho.

7. I considered using my monogram Sac plat as a laptop bag too! But it's too big for me since I'm 5 feet. :yucky:

8. hmmm gelbergirl, how big is your laptop? are you looking for a messenger bag or a handheld bag?

9. When I take mine with me when I travel, I use my Cabas Mezzo.

10. there's always the BH

11. I would love to get some suggestions as well...I was looking for the SMALLEST and SIMPLEST shoulder/messenger bag for my Dell Notebook which is very small (12" X 8.5")...Any ideas? Something REALLY BASIC...

12. when I get the laptop, I'll bring it in to so the laptop can "try a few things on"
    thanks for the suggestions - will research all your suggestions

13. I use my luco tote-- it is perfect!

14. Oooh I am drooling over the soft briefcase!

15. Love the bosphore messenger or briefcase and the damier geant or a utah bag.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice