WHAT DO I PACK?? (have 4 hours to pack!! EEK!)

bluejinx

~~Shayna~~
Dec 15, 2009
Canada
Ok, I am off to toronto for 9 days for passover. I need at least 5 dressy but not too dressy outfits (good enough to go to synagogue in where people will be in dressy suits and such) that can also go for family dinners. I also have 5 days of casual dress required. Whats the best way to pack minimally when I have so many days to bring for?

I figure a black suit is one good basic i can make a couple outfits out of, but asside from that, whats the most versatlie things i can pack? I hate it cause who knows if ill be having a "fat day" or a great butt day or whatnot? EEK!!!

HELP!

Julide

Ahh Money Penny...
O.G.
Aug 23, 2007
O.M.G.!!! Only a couple of hours?!?!?!? Well a black dress for sure and a couple of scarves to change the black dress. Is your suit pants or skirt? Also can you clean your clothes while your away? I find it easier to pack lightly when I know that I can clean my clothes. Then I don't have to bring a back-up, just in case clothes. Also a sweater twinset. Then it can be worn casual or dressy. Let me think what else...well I think jeans are great for travel if you can wear them more than once...I really hope this helps you!!:flowers:

bluejinx

~~Shayna~~
Dec 15, 2009
Canada
thanks! i dont wear pants (or own them for that matter) but a denim skirt is packed. A twin set is a great idea as i can dress up denim or dress down the suit bottoms! great plan!

and yes, im staying in a house, so laundry is VERY doable!

Julide

Ahh Money Penny...
O.G.
Aug 23, 2007
Ok BlueJinx!!:okay:Excellent idea LVPiggy with the nuetral sheath!!:tup:Also I would pack a white shirt. Not too tight so to be used casual but not too boxy so you could use it dressed up. Also any other dress shirts that would fit this catagory would work well too!!! Also tanks tops that can work with the twin set and a weather friendly coat. And one more thing I would pack would be a one pair of neutral heels and a pair of black ballet flats. Have a great trip!!:flowers:I really hope this helped.