What do I get?!?

woosah

Aug 20, 2006
Hi everyone!

I have a few questions. Out of nowhere I decided I am IN LOVE with the city...especially when it is worn with the long strap on the shoulder! Right now I have a day in truffle and a Purse in black :heart: which I am proud to say I own! I also have an oval clutch in black! So I wanted to stay away from black because my purse is black and I find they look similar as far as shape go. So my question is what colour do you suggest.. I would love to get a grey one..and I noticed that in the new swatch thread there is a charcoal one!! I am also in love with the evergreen. Has anyone seen either of these colours in person?Is the charcoal a true grey or more metallic? Will the city be coming out in both of those colours? If so when? and one more question lol, how much does the city cost?? Thanks so much everyone!

Nov 27, 2007
Vancouver, B.C.
I think all of the fall colours will be out in Aug/Sept so you're going to have to wait a few months unfortunately... I dont think the charcoal would be metallic but that's just a guess... and yes I think the city would be available in all the fall colours...
a city with regular hardware is $ 1195 and with giant hardware $ 1595
hope this helps ! :flowers:

Colleen V.

Aug 27, 2006
New Jersey
Since you already have black and truffle which are 2 neutrals, I would go with some color! The green looks real promising and it is a step into color with going all the way in!

ivylouwho

Handbag Connoisseur!
Jun 30, 2007
OC California
I think all of the fall colours will be out in Aug/Sept so you're going to have to wait a few months unfortunately... I dont think the charcoal would be metallic but that's just a guess... and yes I think the city would be available in all the fall colours...
a city with regular hardware is $ 1195 and with giant hardware $ 1595
hope this helps ! :flowers:
^ :yes:

glossie

Jun 30, 2007
there should be a price increas of usd100 for almost all styles this f/w. i got this info from Aloharag some months back.